Ford Forums banner

Signatures

14K views 64 replies 12 participants last post by  SAfairlane 
#1 ·
ok guys, ive posted in the pub about doin signatures before...but only got 3 people wanting signatures from me...and here they are:

GMACK24:(let me know if u want me to try some of my new stuff with it)

RAVEN:(let me know if u want me to try some of my new stuff with it)

MoreHPformyXR6:(this is with my new stuff for PS CS2)

enjoy guys, and let me know if anyone else wants some of their cars, girlfriends :hy: haha, themselves, or anything i deem usable for a signature. if ur not sure, just ask! :priest:

~Rad

See less See more
#54 ·
um, ok. send me pics, and what kinda wheel and stuff u want

#55 ·
well i havnt got any pics on my computer with my rims yet and its raining outside, so when the weather clears ill take some photos and post them. could u do my signature, similar to my avatar with the flashing lights? having it goin from no lights, to parkers, then to headlights on??? ill have one pic of each one. i hope im not askin for too much?

#56 ·
no, no thats kool. good idea man. i can do that. give me the pics, and a couple of days :hy:

#58 ·
mmonetti said:
nice work

-M.Monetti

thanks mate

anyone want one? i have some new ones ill post here in a couple days, of other stuff,cars, and video game stuff too :beerbottl

#59 ·
heres a new one:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.