Ford Forums banner

11/93, FORD, FALCON, EDXR6, Wagon

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Brent79 
#1 ·
AUTOMATIC, 4.0 ltr, 6 cyl, UNLEADED, Multi-Point Injected, 164,124 kms (Showing On Odometer), WHITE, Rego.No:NP(FOM553), Aircond., P/Steer, LSD, Cru. Cont, Cent.Lock, Jack, Tow Bar 11/93, FORD, FALCON, EDXR6, Wagon

http://www.pickles.com.au/search.html

search for ford and include damaged vehicles.
thought you might be interested.
cheers, dave

#3 ·
Can't find it at all, where is it? Melbourne I guess?

Nevermind, found it. If I had the money I'd grab it just for the front.

#4 ·
theman said:
Wow. I'm sure anyone who was seriously interested, would have already seen it by now lol.
well not everyone that is looking for one would sit by the computer everyday and look through every site in the hope that there is one there.
i was mearly stating that if anyone is interested that HASNT already seen it then there it is.
if thats the type of response you have to give people that just want to share something that is hard to find then dont bother.

#6 ·
davway said:
well not everyone that is looking for one would sit by the computer everyday and look through every site in the hope that there is one there.
i was mearly stating that if anyone is interested that HASNT already seen it then there it is.
if thats the type of response you have to give people that just want to share something that is hard to find then dont bother.
Dont get ya nickers in a twist, I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings... :fraz:

#11 ·
Oh cool!! I want one of those cute lil mini wings on my wagon!!!
If someone buys it, i'll take the diff!!!!

Brent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.