94 Ltd - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2002, 08:35   #1 (permalink)

confused 94 Ltd

I have been talking to a friend who has another friend who is looking for a quick sale of his 94 LTD (he thinks it is a 94 model). Apparently wants to get a new Toyota Avalon (go figure). I have been in the market for a EB2 at around $5500 for a week or two now but this guy apparently wants about $7k for it. It is suppost to have done about 110,000k by this guy (60 year old, i believe), but i was told it could do 100-150kmh in 6 seconds hehe

I know this is a very nice price, but can anyone give me some information on this car please? I still may not be able to buy it as i'm slightly unemployed, so loans are out and I have to find the money in other ways.

PS. If this post sound like a slightly drunk person wrote it you would be correct
crYnOid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2002, 08:40   #2 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

0-100km/h in 6 secs? I doubt it. 7 or 8 maybe. I own an 89 LTD, sensational vehicles. If you bought it you wouldn't regret it, however if you're on a budget the big fuel bill won't help. Sounds like it's looked after, and those V8s go forever. Beautiful drive, every creature comfort you could want and HUGE space. Get it and we can swap engines if you like, that way you don't have such a high fuel bill!

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 18:17   #3 (permalink)

I don't know what the engine is yet........ i don't know most of the details yet . I think it is only a I6 with an A4 tranny, and it has been well looked after. How is the costs for the LTD compared to the GLi of the same year? (big difference i know, but that is what i was looking for)

And it was 100-150 (one hundred to one hundred and fifty) . My friend was with this guy and they where bored while on the hiway from Hobart to Launceston so they did some testing

Mods:
Fairmont dash, Pioneer DEH-P5550MP, Trip Computer, XH Snorkel, EL Thermo Fans
Old 08-10-2002, 20:26   #4 (permalink)

doh, he has already sold it for $7400. oh, well. thanks for the help, back to looking for EB2s.

Mods:
Fairmont dash, Pioneer DEH-P5550MP, Trip Computer, XH Snorkel, EL Thermo Fans
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons