*ADVANCED VEHICLE OPERATIONS * - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2002, 14:15   #1 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

*ADVANCED VEHICLE OPERATIONS *

I have to tell you about this unbelieveable EA falcon ive seen (in a mag i got), it is a 1990 EA FALCON S pack sedan and the owner has invested heavily with AVO ; ( advanced vehicle operations) , in having them fit a turbo and modify the engine internals appropriately.In the final analysis the combination is quite similar to that used in AVO's World Record Caravan Pulling Falcon.

No expence was spared with the multi point efi 3.9 six, with a tuftrided crank,high volume oil pump,high energy super pan, polished arp bolted conecting rods pump custom 7:1 forged cosworh pistons with total seal gapless rings

Major porting with oversize stainless valves & a custom turbo camshaft plus AVO valve springs let this commie killer deliver its knockout punch !.

On the cold side the orignal EFI inlet manifold matching the ports , theres also a oversize throttlebody , with a pair of high flow injectors.On the hot side theres a T04 turbo with a huge 3.5'' exaust system.

AVO designed the system to ran as much as 16 pounds boost with the aid of an electronic boost controller as well as an additional fuel computer !!!

With all the extra GRUNT just as well AVO fitted a stage two intercooler and big oil cooler.

result ?

POWER : 227 rear wheel kilowatts !

this is REAR WHEEL power , the motor would produce much more at the flywheel !.

BHP : 300 KW

bye bye hsv, hehehe...................

West EA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2002, 18:24   #2 (permalink)
SB3
E-Series Member

AVO

West EA, my mate has bought THIS car about 6 months back. I didnt believe him when he told me, until i saw the machine myself & was taken for a spin! Mate this really was my face expression.. ( :D ) This thing is a monster, a true GMH killer. Even though it's running on under 15 psi at the moment. Well it wont be for long i tell u's. Yep your right all the insides are Cosworth, ive got the same mag infact. It's also 6 speed manual, its got a sunroof, and it shows 260 clicks (top speed) on the dash. And yes, 225kw at the wheels on 15 pounds (roughly about 330KW flywheel), wonder how much its going to pump out at 20? Thats what the intercooler is capable of, apparently. And as for 'it's' only brother, the one that pulled away the caravan with a record.. yes the setup is very similar apparently, the only difference that the paint job is red, and that it's boosted at 32 pounds. If i could find the site with the info ill pass it on to u guys..
SB3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 18:44   #3 (permalink)
XF Crazy

go baby go

www.autospeed.com/A_1157/page1.html

thats the link to see it, but it's only 1 page, im no member, but it still has the mad engine pic
Old 05-24-2002, 19:49   #4 (permalink)
boost

ea

I heard about that car ages ago and wanted it!!! It was bought by some japs and sent to japan where it was flogged and didnt even get an oil change, until the blokes at AVO brang it back and must have sold it to your mate. This info is to the best of my memory. If he wants to sell it i will buy
Old 05-25-2002, 11:57   #5 (permalink)
ex ea driver

Re: ea

fords r funny
CATman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2002, 13:48   #6 (permalink)
Westkoast EA

????

Catman WTF !? , if you think Fords are funny , then all I can say is you are a fool.

West EA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons