Anyone know the owner of this BA XR6 Turbo?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2005, 05:08   #1 (permalink)

Anyone know the owner of this BA XR6 Turbo??

Hey there is a picture that is floating around the holden forums which apparantly shows a disgruntled Ford owner with a sticker on the back window. My friend swears that people on that particular holden website have seen it driving around, yet to me the photo looks like a poor photoshop hack job. The entire picture is dull except for the writing(funny that) and the writing seems to be bright white, while the line on the road and the rest of the background whites are dull(funny that as well). License Plate is: "Track1"

This is the picture in question:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/tuffgm8/lemon.jpg

Anyone know who owns this car? Can they verify this picture or is it bullshit photoshop job with lying commodore owners trying to back it up? Cheers
youngNstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2005, 06:21   #2 (permalink)

Re: Anyone know the owner of this BA XR6 Turbo??

its possible its true after all some cars are bloody lemons, a friend had so much trouble with his bent8 commodore that he parked it outside a holden dealer with signs on it, ended up in court but he was allowed to leave the signs because it was true
leethal59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 06:50   #3 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

I saw an article on Today Tonight or one of those shows about a guy who did the same on his black SS ute, Brand new and over 48 faults. He signed the sides, back and top of windscreen. One way to get the dealer to stop dickin you around I suppose?
Old 03-17-2005, 22:30   #4 (permalink)

I rekon its a photoshop job because there seems to be too much curve on the lines of writing
Old 03-17-2005, 23:18   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodge
I rekon its a photoshop job because there seems to be too much curve on the lines of writing
theres a member by nickname TRACK1 on another forum i frequent,. I know he is not happy with his car and it could well be him
jetute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 23:47   #6 (permalink)

i think it might b a p/shop job coz if u look at the space between the writing and top and bottom edges the space length is different...it looks lik the writing is on a slant going down towards the passenger side...but mayb my eyes r playin up lol
64XM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:25   #7 (permalink)

jetute it would solve some problems if it was him.. it is most likely photoshoped though
franc_jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:50   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franc_jay
jetute it would solve some problems if it was him.. it is most likely photoshoped though

ok guys, you can stop wondering... .here is a quote from track on a different forum.

"I visited a signwriter today. Enough is enough. I feel it's time to share the joy with the rest of the very impressionable public. (Will post pictures when complete). It probably won't do any good, but it will make me feel better, and certainly give the guys at the dealership something to talk about when it goes back!"

it aint a photochop guys!!!!
Old 03-18-2005, 13:02   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetute
ok guys, you can stop wondering... .here is a quote from track on a different forum.

"I visited a signwriter today. Enough is enough. I feel it's time to share the joy with the rest of the very impressionable public. (Will post pictures when complete). It probably won't do any good, but it will make me feel better, and certainly give the guys at the dealership something to talk about when it goes back!"

it aint a photochop guys!!!!
he also had a picture posted... and yes, it is the same car!!
Old 03-19-2005, 02:31   #10 (permalink)

I hope he keeps the plates when trading it in or changes them before selling privately....
Curls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons