Ford Forums banner

APS/Autotech Tuning Info Day Sydney

16K views 154 replies 38 participants last post by  aps 
#1 ·
To the Sydney FF Community,FPV/Tickford Club Members,

After seeing what has been going on down south I thought it's time we had something similar.
Knowing one of APS's Distributer/Fitter's here in Sydney I went to have a chat with Spiro who owns Autotech Engineering in Granville.
I explained what the Melb. FF guys have been doing and he was most keen to hold something similar at his premises.
Next was to approach Peter from APS and after reading many of Peter's response's here on FF the hardest part of the puzzle I thought would have been time in his busy schedule.
Thanks to Peter we have been able to come up with a date suitable for APS and Autotech..... Saturday the 14th of August.....
:edit: Approx start will be 10.00am to 4pm APS/Autotech will Demo the Unichip,show how Real Time tuning works and show the Benefits of Real Time tuning.
APS will cover all Ford engines (with computer ofcourse) up to current BA.
Featured cars will be an inline 6,AUXR8,XR6T,BAXR8.
Autotech will provide a sausage sizzle through the day.
A BIG thanks to both of these companys making time for us.

Now its up to us, lets get the numbers up guys whether you have a E Series to current BA to make it worthwhile for APS and Autotech otherwise it won't happen.
Keep your post short and sweet please and confirm your commitment for the 14th of August.

Bluedriver

ps. Can one of the Mods put this in the FPV forum as well please. Thanks in advance

:edit: Autotech Engineering address is : 20 George St. Granville

See less See more
#4 ·
well done Bluedriver for being able to bring this together

i am sure it will be a great day for all as it will enlighted everybody on the opperation of the Unichip & its abbilities

regards
rod

#19 ·
Put me down for two.

1.loxxr6 x 2 (+ brother)
2.XR8GN3
3.Mudzy
4.jonbays
5.AusXH
6.Dark_Horse
7.JR
8.GTP ACID

I don't know how you want to work the list with this ?

#23 ·
Count me in for sure buddy. I will ask around to get more people in.

Gary.

#26 · (Edited)
I am stoked this is happening in Sydney, my AU XR8 is soon to be (vortech) supercharged. When I recover from the cost of the kit I want ditch the FMU and get a unichip tune, probably next year...

Should be a very informative day, count me in please :)

(and thanks to those making this happen :angel: )

DT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.