Ford Forums banner

AUII Forte - Found a TX5 Ghia wreck...

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  NZ 
#1 ·
I cant remember exactly what you wanted but the wrecker I go to a lot has got a 1995 TX5 Ghia (green) which has been T Boned into the left rear door. The other doorsd are ok.

#2 ·
NZ you're a legend!!!! I need the plastic surround/handle in the drivers door that the window switches sit in, if it's not busted. Mines a 92 model, but I'll get a pic of what I need just incase it's any different. I'll try and think of some more stuff I need in the mean time. Thanks heaps for letting me know!

#4 ·
Yep 4 switches and the lock for the rear windows.

#6 ·
haha don't tell the mod off.

Karl's PM box is probably full, like it is everytime I try to send him a message.

#10 ·
Does the TX-5 have the same door lights as the EF Ghias? If so, I need the oval-shaped clear plastic lenses x 2. :p

Ford only sell them complete for $50 a piece. :sb:

#12 ·
Damn. :sb:

Well I'll throw a spanner in the works, Wayne found a Jap car wrecker which he says is good for Mazda parts. J & Z Autowreckers: 150 McIntyre Rd, Sunshine North. The next time I find myself in the area I'll be sure to check it out.

#13 ·
Jack: JR's might have one, i noticed they had a set of TX5 rims there.
aint looked for the car itself :p

#15 ·
NZ here is what I am after most (if you can get the switches at a good price as well I'll take them too). As you can see there have been many failed attemps to glue it back together in the past!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.