Ford Forums banner

Ba Comp Plates

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Aussie Pete 
#1 ·
Has anyone noticed the new complience plates being used on the new BA falcooons. They are stickers, yes you read correctly, STICKERS and from what i can see they would come off very easily. Now someone please tell me that there is anohter comp plate hidden some other place on the car????????

#4 ·
I remember reading an article about these new compliance plate stickers in one of the car magazines (Wheels or Motor) sometime last year. They had nothing but praise for them.

They are meant to be tamper proof, as steed said. Should make car 'rebirthing' alot harder.

Don't be fooled by looks BIGBADAU, they sound like they are going to be very effective.

#8 ·
They will last for ages. As has been said they are a tamper proof sticker that can withstand a fair wack of heat & still remain intact. These should be the least of your worries when you buy a new falcon.

#9 ·
With the old stickers car rebirthers used to cut out around the old metal compliance plates and weld the section into another car.

The beauty about the new ones is that they will melt if the heat of welding is applied.

#13 ·
I watched as WASA lifted a sticker on a brand new BA at the dealers - :FOOL: I'll be keeping him way clear of my engine bay!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.