BA Falcon: Extractors?????? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2005, 04:44   #1 (permalink)

Arrow BA Falcon: Extractors??????

Hi,

Just bought a BA Falcon XT Futura 6 Cylinder. Just wondering has anyone put extractors on theirs and had any problems or are they all good.

Regards

Matthew
Mattnic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2005, 05:52   #2 (permalink)

Re: BA Falcon: Extractors??????

http://www.jimmockmotorsport.com/html/DEV_kits_BA.php - ALL GOOD
http://www.nizpro.com.au/cobra_na_main.html - also ALL GOOD
There have been a few posts about the importance of scavenging in the BA engines or something like that. I think some people have had stalling issues but i can't remember. Just do a forum search...
hope all that helps :)
DM
307Nm@3750rpm (Flywheel)
madmelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 07:04   #3 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

does anyone know anything about wildcat extractors.... apparently the company that makes them also makes genie's extractors for them?
2003 BA FUTURA. Harvest Green, Lowered with Kings springs and Koni shocks, 18" GT-P mag wheels, XR front bar headlights and grill, XR rear spoiler, Fairmont Bootlid trim, XR6T snorkle, Typhoon second CAI, K&N filter, Pacemaker extractors with Herrod cat back, 3.73 LSD & CAPA FLASH with custom tune. ALSO 12" dual voice coil kicker, JL 5x7's and 1800W of amps!
dawal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:39   #4 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

sorry to dig up my old thread here.. but i'm disappointed with the results it got. i want to know what ppl have put on their na 6 cyl ba's and what they think.. are they pleased! c'mon, i know there are a few out there!!!
2003 BA FUTURA. Harvest Green, Lowered with Kings springs and Koni shocks, 18" GT-P mag wheels, XR front bar headlights and grill, XR rear spoiler, Fairmont Bootlid trim, XR6T snorkle, Typhoon second CAI, K&N filter, Pacemaker extractors with Herrod cat back, 3.73 LSD & CAPA FLASH with custom tune. ALSO 12" dual voice coil kicker, JL 5x7's and 1800W of amps!
Old 05-16-2005, 14:01   #5 (permalink)

We do not have extractors but we hope you don't have as many problems with your futura as we have had with ours over the last 2 years. We are in Cairns also. E-mail me if you wish to know more.
cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 01:49   #6 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

c'mon guys!!
Old 05-19-2005, 02:54   #7 (permalink)
Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzer
We do not have extractors but we hope you don't have as many problems with your futura as we have had with ours over the last 2 years. We are in Cairns also. E-mail me if you wish to know more.

Come on just spill your guts on the forum for the whole world to see.
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 05:08   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnic2
Hi,

Just bought a BA Falcon XT Futura 6 Cylinder. Just wondering has anyone put extractors on theirs and had any problems or are they all good.

Regards

Matthew
Well I finally upgraded the exhaust on the N/A

1. Pacemaker Extractors (Headers)
2. HFC
3. 2.5" Redback Exhaust with Twin Tailpipe Tip

Pre Upgrade (G-Tech): 138-141 kw

Post Upgrade (G-Tech): 149 - 152kw

As expected about a 10kw gain - I'm Happy
XR6NA with T Snorkal in Silhouette with Lux Pack + 2nd CAI XR8 Snorkel, Pacemaker Headers, High Flow Cat, Redback Exhaust with Twin Tailpipes - 149kw (G-Tech), Lower Grill, Side Air Bags, Power Pedals, Boot Lid Carpet, Boot Liner, Rear Sun Screen, Mats, Spats, Scuffs, Tint, Gold Plated Badges
newxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:06   #9 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

thanks new xr... i'm leaning the pacemaker direction at the moment, it seems though, that you are the only person with extractors on a na ba who reads this forum...
Old 05-20-2005, 19:42   #10 (permalink)
XR Madness!

biggrin Re: BA Falcon: Extractors??????

Yeah come on everyone. I also have a na BA XR6 that needs zoorsting.

Spill ya info...........
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons