Ford Forums banner

BA XR Fog Light Covers

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  JR 
#1 ·
Just a heads up, to say "Territory" fog-light covers will fit BA XR fog lights (same lights actually) they are a clear plastic with a grey alloy look rim
part no. SX15K233AA just over $40 retail.

sorry if this has already been posted

#2 ·
01-VCT said:
Just a heads up, to say "Territory" fog-light covers will fit BA XR fog lights (same lights actually) they are a clear plastic with a grey alloy look rim
part no. SX15K233AA just over $40 retail.

sorry if this has already been posted
I bought a set last week.
Extremely happy with them.
You should be able to push for trade price of around $30.
They are actually listed with Ford Spares as BA XR/Territory Driving Light Covers.

#8 ·
I'm am wondering what protection if any these offer? They dont brush up to bad cosmetically but then the lamps alone dont look bad either.

I have already replaced one RH fog lamp assembly courtesy of some goon in corrolla spraying me a with chunks of shed truck tyre at 110K's the M5.

The lamp survived unmarked but the plastic frame of the lampholder was damaged having the pivot pins of the adjuster sheared off, so I had to replace the whole assembly including new lamp. At least I have a spare now.

#15 ·
XR6na said:
They are curved like the lights.
They cost about $40 trade for the pair.

I paid $38 retail from Cumberland Ford Blacktown last week...

He said it was the 5th pair he'd sold that day, so there must be a few other XR owners out there who's suffered the broken fog light problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.