Ford Forums banner

BA XR6 Photos (170 kb)

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Bearman 
#1 ·
Got these photos at Brian Dunn Ford (Bendigo) today...
Sorry about the quality, I can email people higher resolution photos if wanted.

Citric Acid XR6 Turbo

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
When did citric acid come on the XR6's? I take it that it came out AFTER production started? Which means that some people who would have wanted the colour on their car missed out! I haven't seen the colour in the flesh yet but judging by the photo's they look very SWISH!

#16 ·
Just looking at all the colours I've seen so far, I'd tend to go for the more pale colours. I just think they show the car off better. Was really hot on Phantom at first but I've gone off it a bit.

I really like Blueprint but there's a lot of them around, Venom Red is growing on me, haven't seen Citric Acid yet, Acid rush doesn't grab me but I have seen a white XR6 sedan and I thought it looked brilliant!!

I'd love a BA XR8 in my driveway but it ain't gonna happen!!

#17 ·
Now seen a Citric Acid XR6T. It's at Etheridge Ford in Vermont. I saw it tonight. Under the car yard lights and with the tinted glass and rain on the car it looked great.

I'd still go for Red or White though.

BTW, they have an AU3 XR8, Venom Red, brand new never registered marked down to 44K from 50K. ORC included? Can't remember.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.