Badgers of my badge - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2004, 05:55   #1 (permalink)
Safety Commitee Tim

frown Badgers of my badge

I think i have seen a thread on this before, however i must say after working in retail for my working life, the general public are bastards. They ding doors, scrathch cars, hit cars, use your car as a stand for bags, scrathc it with jeans, buckles, so forth.. but most of all public shops and car parks are prone to brake ins, defacing and theft. this is only blown up by the facts ive just had my schmick chrome valve caps and rear ford badge pinched today , I must say that in the last 2yrs at a certain Coles in adelaide, and i know its not just there as well, weve had 4 thefts, 7 brake ins, 13 seperate reports of damage to a vehicle, and many minor notes of theft or vandalism towards mainly staffs cars. its all reported and recorded, However its ghey as the center management deems it too much money to set up cameras and surveilance, and an unnecessary act. Anywhoo the most annoying guys are the badgers, they lil bastards who steal ur badges, so what its a ford badge why steal it..?? its not worth anything..they also stole my valve caps, i guess its karma for the time i knicked some from u-pull... id understand XR badges or Tickford wings... and rarer stuff.....society is gay. so i was wondering who else has been badged in thier life...if so what types.. damages and so on? any stories to tell ? ive had my spill.

XR8 MUMBO HERE
EF_Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2004, 06:07   #2 (permalink)
Corner Hugger

Re: Badgers of my badge

Well whilst this isn't techinically badging, it's societal stupidity, some dumb tradie decided not to fix his tin of white paint properly on the back of his ute or something like that.... so I happened to drive through toe wet paint about a minute or two after and got home to find this... let's just say a few tears, some hard sweat, every profanity known in the english, french and japanese language (and then some), half a bottle of turps diluted in warm water, a 3M sponge or five and about 5 bucks worth of soap suds and water to finish it all off.... it's still not right, but by crikey if I catch the bastard...

I also have about a dozen scratches and a nice little rear touch park scratch, a rear end mark that buffed out thankfully and God knows what else... I second the notion that society is GHEY.

Took the pics at home, the crap on the ground is half of Sydney's water supply mixed with turps and 1% of the paint, my sweat and tears.

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/b...Spray%20paint/

European Ford Owners Club - Southern Region President

Zetec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004, 06:27   #3 (permalink)
Wildlife Photographer

From Adelaide here as well, got my HSV badge removed from my old Clubby. The bastard left 2 deep scratchmarks in the paint too.
If they start stealing badges off the Fairmont, I'll just debadge the whole car.
Old 12-23-2004, 06:45   #4 (permalink)

Eh...... Had enough of car parks for the day. In and out of Westfield Marion 3 times today. The car parks are completely packed even at 11pm at night. Cool that it's open for 32 straight hours though but even car parks on the outer reaches are full.
Shopping centre car park dents suck. Left rear door on the EA has about 5 that show up easily in the right light.
As for badge thieves, a co worker got his fairmont ghia badge ripped off his EA whilst at Marion. Cheapo thieves.
Old 12-23-2004, 16:00   #5 (permalink)
Kill the Playboy Bunny!!

In Civic last year my auntie's Alfa Spider got the tyres slashed and they decided to rip the vynal roof stuff. What's even better is that they got caught too - some guys walked in on them defacing thier VS.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:06   #6 (permalink)
Safety Commitee Tim

anybody got an idea on how much paintless dent removal costs ?

XR8 MUMBO HERE
EF_Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 15:10   #7 (permalink)
Sik EA bro

ive seen BA xt's get badged...
wtf!!!!! LoL
Old 12-25-2004, 03:11   #8 (permalink)
Kill the Playboy Bunny!!

Grrr this happened last night
But I ask...WHY? what's the point?

They also keyed the bonnet.
Old 12-25-2004, 04:42   #9 (permalink)
Sik EA bro

they graffiteed your FKN RIMS??????????? ide wanna kill someone u going to the cops??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selekta
Grrr this happened last night
But I ask...WHY? what's the point?

They also keyed the bonnet.
Old 12-25-2004, 05:39   #10 (permalink)
Kill the Playboy Bunny!!

Can't go to the cops, we don't know where it happened...christmas shopping and all, we went everywhere...
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons