Beware Where You Park Your Ba - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2003, 23:30   #1 (permalink)
Phantom BA XR6

Beware Where You Park Your Ba

In my local town, a guy that bought an XR8 from the same dealer i got my XR6 from went to the gym the second night he had the car. It was parked in a dark street behind the gym. When he came out, he found that some lowlife asshole scumbag had thrown eggs on his pride enjoy. The impact of the eggs chipped the paint and the the yolk and eggwhite actually ate into his less than 2 day old XR8's paint. He now has to get the bonnet, both front guards and driver side door resprayed under insurance, all this not even 3 days into his ownership of this beast.

Just goes to show, there are some real wankers out there, if i caught someone doing this to my XR6, i would rip their nuts off and shove them down their throat.

WARNING, park you car in a safe easily visible area, or you to could suffer these miserable consequenses.

Good luck avoiding this scum
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2003, 23:47   #2 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Fu*king assholes!

Yesterday my Mum's Sante Fe and my Dad's Statesman got badged at the front of our house.

My XR6T was parked behind them and luckily (for them) that they didn't badge mine.

I'm really paranoid when it comes to parking my car in busy places, expecially in the street i work.
I always park my car at the front of my work so i can see it, if there isn't a spot available i drive around until there is one.

If i have to go to the shopping centre i never take my car, i either take my Dads car or my Brother's VS S/C Calais which is fun to drive with the boost upgrade that it recently had. :s6:

Last edited by FPRXR-6; 06-26-2003 at 08:10.
FPRXR-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 00:04   #3 (permalink)

Re: Beware Where You Park Your Ba

Some fool got what he deserved for not washing it off straight away. The contents of an egg would take longer than a couple of hours to eat through paint work. You said it was a dark street, so where talking evening, therfore no sun to burn it on. I find it hard to beleive.
fordeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 00:36   #4 (permalink)
More horsepower required

I never park my BA out of eyesight , and never will it go near a shopping carpark.
Two simple rules to keep it straight .
Fordhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 01:14   #5 (permalink)
Movin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPRXR-6
If i have to go to the shopping centre i never take my car, i either take my Dads car or my Brother's VS S/C Calais which is fun to drive with the boost upgrade that it recently had. :s6:
But i bet that brother of yours has more fun in yours than he does in his! :s6:
Old 06-26-2003, 04:02   #6 (permalink)
FF Moderator

A few weeks ago, some more of these scum had egged all the new BA's over a weekend at my local Ford dealer. Seems to be a common thing.

These people make me sick.

WASP GT - Mk2 6 speed + Herrod =
CDAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 04:15   #7 (permalink)
Rip Up The Track Join OFR

To many jealous poeple in the world wont get of there ass and work thats why they do this....
XRFPV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 08:06   #8 (permalink)
Mr Photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodderz
But i bet that brother of yours has more fun in yours than he does in his! :s6:

Hehe yeah. I only like to drive the car on sunday's. I like taking about an hours drive up the north of Victoria and drive the car up a short stretch of road over and over again. It's lots of fun especially the warming up the tyres bit. :s6:

Anyone know how to remove ruber from the rear quarter?

Oh and it'll be a cold day in hell before anyone drives the car to the shops other than me again.
CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 08:23   #9 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSV_LS1
Hehe yeah. I only like to drive the car on sunday's. I like taking about an hours drive up the north of Victoria and drive the car up a short stretch of road over and over again. It's lots of fun especially the warming up the tyres bit. :s6:

Anyone know how to remove ruber from the rear quarter?
Now you're in trouble!
FPRXR-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 16:26   #10 (permalink)
Phantom BA XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordeater
Some fool got what he deserved for not washing it off straight away. The contents of an egg would take longer than a couple of hours to eat through paint work. You said it was a dark street, so where talking evening, therfore no sun to burn it on. I find it hard to beleive.

I believe it was pitch black, and he didn't see it, it was on the bottom half of his door, he drove home, parked in the driveway, went to jump in his car at about 8:45 am to go to work (viola sun burnt in), and he was mega pissed off.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons