Ford Forums banner

Blueprint Exterior / ?????? Interior

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Kieron 
#1 ·
Well!........ I have just got that call from City Ford Melbourne that I've been waiting for.

I can pick up my beast next Wednesday! (6 more sleeps)

Now I know from the various posts on this forum, many are interested in the waiting times. So here is my story: -

- I ordered the car 'novated lease' on 18/2/03
- Blueprint XR6 N/A Auto
- Build date from 23/5/03
- Pick up from dealer 11/6/03 (Nearly 4 months)

A question for those with the Blueprint Exterior..........

'What interior colour/style did you choose and your reasons why?'

I chose 'Plexis Blueprint & Carbon in Warm Charcoal'

Thanks

xrwillo

See less See more
#3 ·
Xr6_ute said:
Yeah I got the charcole interier (with blueprint paint), did not like the blue XR logo on the seat.

Ordered mine 31/may

Killing me waiting already
All the cloth XR trims are "in Warm Charcoal". Do you mean you got the Plexis Grey?

My car is Narooma Blue with Plexis Blue interior. I think the coloured interiors look a little more sporty than the grey. Just my opinion though.

#8 ·
Blueprint with Plexis BLue interior here.
Grey interior looks to plain and the although I like the leather seats, the door panels look like cheap taxi panels.

Getting the XR Scuffs too bu the dealer now wants to charge me $42 for them with is above rrp, what did everyone else pay?

Same goes for the mud flaps, rrp is $102 for 4, and they want to charge me $130 or something.

Not impressed as I reckon the scuffs should be thrown in, picking the car up tomorrow so will be asking questions.

Kieron

#9 ·
Kieron said:
Grey interior looks to plain and the although I like the leather seats, the door panels look like cheap taxi panels.

Getting the XR Scuffs too bu the dealer now wants to charge me $42 for them with is above rrp, what did everyone else pay?

Same goes for the mud flaps, rrp is $102 for 4, and they want to charge me $130 or something.

Not impressed as I reckon the scuffs should be thrown in, picking the car up tomorrow so will be asking questions.

Kieron
Don't pay any more than $50 for the 4 mud spats.

#10 ·
Kieron said:

Kieron
From memory the scuff plates were $30 on my car back in March.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.