brock repair update - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2004, 19:06   #1 (permalink)
BROCKFORDSRULE

brock repair update

well guys thanks to everyone who offered help either in the way of kind words or in the case of sunny and dave offering parts and jason for helping return the hire car I completely destroyed(not my fault by the way). The Brock is back on the road now but I will be taking it quite easy for a few days till everything settles in properly. The hire car was an EA fairmont CFI which had serious engine damage when I picked it up. after it over heated 15 times and dropped at least one cylinder its now back for them to fix. wasnt all bad I got 3 days hire for the price of 1.5
brockfordsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2004, 22:44   #2 (permalink)
w w w .eafalcon. c o m

Re: brock repair update

nice work, getting the beasty goin again. Were you driving up canterbury rd today around 3:30 pm ?
dpk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 03:59   #3 (permalink)
No longer around

congrats on getting the brock gonig again, you do realise those rentabomb hirecars cant stand teh same kind of abuse new hirecars can take lol, there not new anymore.....

you EA MURDERER!!!!

poor liddle fairmont
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 12:25   #4 (permalink)
BROCKFORDSRULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpk83
nice work, getting the beasty goin again. Were you driving up canterbury rd today around 3:30 pm ?

yeah that was me I sorta feel ashamed someone saw me as I didnt get time to wash it after the repairs before I had to get back behind the wheel...... man I have missed driving the beast
Old 12-12-2004, 12:34   #5 (permalink)
BROCKFORDSRULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNC_8
congrats on getting the brock gonig again, you do realise those rentabomb hirecars cant stand teh same kind of abuse new hirecars can take lol, there not new anymore.....

you EA MURDERER!!!!

poor liddle fairmont
Wasn't my fault the hire car died due to zero maintainance but I made sure it was completely dead when I took it back after the head mechanic carried on like a d*ckhead.

when I got the hire car back to the yard it was boiling its head off and had no water in the header tank and it had dropped at least 1 cylinder. man it was stuffed my advice dont got hire a car from oakleigh rent a bomb or if ya do and they offer you a light coloured EA fairmont tell em NO THANKS.
Old 12-12-2004, 22:06   #6 (permalink)
No longer around

haha mate
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons