capa kits - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2005, 03:01   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up capa kits

Hi all at CAPA
id like to say overall i was quite satisfied with service from capa namley toni rolo and justin ( hope i spelt the names rite) & super happy with the end resault of the install of a capa kit stage 2 V2-sq into my 5L ed Xr8 (OZE50) .

My final figurs were 312 rwhp /4500rpm 850nm/3600
I ended up going to a 4:1 disk im my fmu where as the one supplyed was a 8:1 disk , Id like to here if this is a 1 off . I wonder if the 8:1 works better on the later model , maby cause mine has the stock throtle boby & manifold , i dont realy no .

Will the seal in the housing break if u turn the housing if the v2 has been in use.
oze50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2005, 19:09   #2 (permalink)

Re: capa kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by oze50
Hi all at CAPA
id like to say overall i was quite satisfied with service from capa namley toni rolo and justin ( hope i spelt the names rite) & super happy with the end resault of the install of a capa kit stage 2 V2-sq into my 5L ed Xr8 (OZE50) .

My final figurs were 312 rwhp /4500rpm 850nm/3600
I ended up going to a 4:1 disk im my fmu where as the one supplyed was a 8:1 disk , Id like to here if this is a 1 off . I wonder if the 8:1 works better on the later model , maby cause mine has the stock throtle boby & manifold , i dont realy no .

Will the seal in the housing break if u turn the housing if the v2 has been in use.
Good to hear you are happy with the system.. they are a proven product and are an awesome system once fitted.. Good luck with the vehicle mate and let there be many good km's be spent behind the wheel

Not sure what you mean with the seal in the housing?? Do you mean if you need to re-position the outlet???
CAPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 21:40   #3 (permalink)

Not sure what you mean with the seal in the housing?? Do you mean if you need to re-position the outlet???

yes
oze50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:54   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oze50

yes
When you re-position the housing.. I would remove housing completely and reposition, this would ensure nothing would be torn or pulled out of alignment.. Also once this is done physically turn the unit by hand to ensure impellor isn't touching housing..
CAPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons