CAPA success at drag day - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2005, 01:57   #1 (permalink)

CAPA success at drag day

Bluepower racing developments would like to sincerely thank Tony, Scott and the team at CAPA for their help this year in setting me up as a dealer for their Flash tuners.

At a recent drag day at heathcote, all of my customers including a mix of turbo's and V8's all ran PB times in the terrible 45%humid conditions.

No LS1 ran a PB all day, and the opposition who ran an interceptor style box for tuning (3 cars, all XR8's) were at least a tenth slower).

We will remain committed to the product, as we feel it is the superior in the marketplace, and continue to improve all the time. The smiles on my customers faces was worth all the late nights on the Dyno.

So, thanks again guys, the customers have had a win thanks to you.

Please (if you havent already) have a look at my other thread in the Xtreme section.

Regards

Chris.
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2005, 02:37   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs up Re: CAPA success at drag day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Bluepower racing developments would like to sincerely thank Tony, Scott and the team at CAPA for their help this year in setting me up as a dealer for their Flash tuners.

At a recent drag day at heathcote, all of my customers including a mix of turbo's and V8's all ran PB times in the terrible 45%humid conditions.

No LS1 ran a PB all day, and the opposition who ran an interceptor style box for tuning (3 cars, all XR8's) were at least a tenth slower).

We will remain committed to the product, as we feel it is the superior in the marketplace, and continue to improve all the time. The smiles on my customers faces was worth all the late nights on the Dyno.

So, thanks again guys, the customers have had a win thanks to you.

Please (if you havent already) have a look at my other thread in the Xtreme section.

Regards

Chris.
Chris,
Know what you're saying. It appeared to me in the last WSID event that the non edit cars including Commodores were slowing as the night wore on. Maybe the torque management taking over, the harder they tried the slower they were. I ran mine with the edit, it was consistant and got a little faster on the last few runs.
Old 04-12-2005, 17:10   #3 (permalink)

Re: CAPA success at drag day

Good to hear about the success you had there Chris... Puts some more positives against the Flash tuner product ...
CAPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 00:33   #4 (permalink)

Re: CAPA success at drag day

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomXR8
Chris,
Know what you're saying. It appeared to me in the last WSID event that the non edit cars including Commodores were slowing as the night wore on. Maybe the torque management taking over, the harder they tried the slower they were. I ran mine with the edit, it was consistant and got a little faster on the last few runs.
On the same night phantom noticed the same thing, got better on the last few runs all round seemed quiet consistant.
Lowride260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons