Challenge for APS (Pete) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2004, 01:18   #1 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Challenge for APS (Pete)

Since we are on this challenge hype i would like to put my BA GT on APS dyno which is tuned with a XEDE type chip.How about it Pete i will pay for the Dyno.I am curious to see what differences in power gains are suppose to be made between the two manufacturers.If Pete can get a Uni Chiped GT with similiar Mods i think it would be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Introducing the Boss 290 powerplant
The Boss 290 combines the best of both worlds, with race-bred power and everyday comfort. The awe-inspiring Boss 290 is a powerplant unlike any ever built in this country and comes to life on Australia's only current V8 production line.
FPVGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2004, 01:30   #2 (permalink)
aps

Re: Challenge for APS (Pete)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVGT
Since we are on this challenge hype i would like to put my BA GT on APS dyno which is tuned with a XEDE type chip.How about it Pete i will pay for the Dyno.I am curious to see what differences in power gains are suppose to be made between the two manufacturers.If Pete can get a Uni Chiped GT with similiar Mods i think it would be interesting to see what the outcome is.
Alex no problem at all...........I am confident that APS will achieve a BETTER state of engine tune for your GT..............you see it's not all about full throttle power...........we tune all 12 load/throtle positions and all rpm sites..............this provides the best power and torque across all rpm and throttle sites...............if your willing to pay for the dyno time I would be willing to install and tune a Unichip computer on your GT............this is the only way to achieve a true and factual back to back test............call me at work if you want to take up this offer.

Regards

Peter
aps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 01:37   #3 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps
Alex no problem at all...........I am confident that APS will achieve a BETTER state of engine tune for your GT..............you see it's not all about full throttle power...........we tune all 12 load/throtle positions and all rpm sites..............this provides the best power and torque across all rpm and throttle sites...............if your willing to pay for the dyno time I would be willing to install and tune a Unichip computer on your GT............this is the only way to achieve a true and factual back to back test............call me at work if you want to take up this offer.

Regards

Peter
Pete sounds good this is not about bagging anyones product or the individual.I am interested to see the outcome thanks for your response.

The Boss 290 combines the best of both worlds, with race-bred power and everyday comfort. The awe-inspiring Boss 290 is a powerplant unlike any ever built in this country and comes to life on Australia's only current V8 production line.
Old 07-03-2004, 01:58   #4 (permalink)
aps

Quote:
Pete sounds good this is not about bagging anyones product or the individual.I am interested to see the outcome thanks for your response.
Alex no problem I can see you are a keen drag racer and I honestly believe APS can tune your GT for absolute peak performance.

If you' re geniune and willing to be fair and not subjective...........I'm 100% confident that an APS tuned Unichip computer will provide you with superior engine response,driveability, performance, and power peak power across the entire rpm range.

Regards

Peter
Old 07-03-2004, 02:00   #5 (permalink)
BOFH

good greif Peter, your getting challenges from all angles now. Alex, why dont you try a similar criteria to what I am doing? That way there is no doubt as to the end result.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 02:07   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

Geee Peter
Now everyone want to try this out
RACEGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 02:08   #7 (permalink)
aps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
good greif Peter, your getting challenges from all angles now. Alex, why dont you try a similar criteria to what I am doing? That way there is no doubt as to the end result.
Yeah me and my personal pride.............I just love a good challenge............

Regards

Peter
Old 07-03-2004, 02:11   #8 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Casper you have a great idea but i am curious as to see what differences APS states in there tune.I think Pete will do a great job and am suprised he will take me up on this offer. .Anyway good to see that there is such a variety of products in the Ford brigade that now we are disputing products not car brands.

Old 07-03-2004, 02:11   #9 (permalink)
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by aps
Yeah me and my personal pride.............I just love a good challenge............

Regards

Peter
Your On

I bet you carnt get a bullet proof Transmission and Diff for my T series for a sponsorship deal!

laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 02:16   #10 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laminge
Your On

I bet you carnt get a bullet proof Transmission and Diff for my T series for a sponsorship deal!

LOL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons