Ford Forums banner

Citric Acid XR8

5K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Turbo6 
#1 ·
At the Ford spares and holding yard in Mitchelll in Canberra there is a Citric Acid XR8 amoung other colours , it certainly is striking in the flesh.

#3 ·
Not a big fan of the colour :p Don't know about XR's, but been up close to a Ghia and it's very unattractive in that colour.

#5 ·
Falchoon said:
Plenty of Citric XR6 pics over at fordxr6turbo.com, only difference is a lumpier bonnet;)
Are you getting citric acid mixed up with acid rush by any chance? :moon:

#9 ·
Saw a Citric Acid XR8 ute pass me this morning at Tom Ugly's bridge Sydney - almost caused a pile up in the EB. Need to steam clean my seats !!!!!!!!!!!

G
#11 ·
i think Ford should have come up with another name for the citric acid colour. A lot of people seem to be getting confused between citric acid and acid rush. I have heard people say 'citrus rush' and other mix ups. I think Acid rush is a good name, but citric acid should have been something else, perhaps.........i dunno.....

#12 ·
falconS said:
i think Ford should have come up with another name for the citric acid colour. A lot of people seem to be getting confused between citric acid and acid rush. I have heard people say 'citrus rush' and other mix ups. I think Acid rush is a good name, but citric acid should have been something else, perhaps.........i dunno.....
What about Shitric Acid?

#17 ·
cant stand that VY hot house green colour, I dont mind that citric acid...but I do agree they should have called it something else..acid seems like a metallic colour to me. it does look like a pine lime split lol

#19 ·
There is one up the road from me at Jarvis Ford in Norwood. I use to hate the colour, however in the flesh it's a different ball game IMO. Wiil I buy one? No, however I still think now I've seen it that many will as they stand out and look very bold.

#20 ·
One sitting in the showroom of Strapp Ford in Burwood. Looks bloody amazing. Not my cup of tea, but still.. you notice it for miles!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.