Dealer to have XR8 this month - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2002, 22:29   #1 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

Dealer to have XR8 this month

I went to see my car dealer today and i asked when he expected the XR8 to be in showrooms and he said that he will have one this month.
He also said that he'll have 2 auto XR6T this month as well.
One in Acid Rush and Phantom if anyone is interested.
I'm going with my dad to the dealer on Monday and if he allows me to get the Turbo i'm going for the Acid Rush :s3

Harrison Ford
164-166 High St, Melton
Victoria, 3337
Tel: (03) 9743 1777
Fax: (03) 9743 9174
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2002, 22:38   #2 (permalink)
My Neck Hurts....

Well, if that's true, Ford have been hiding any informatin about it, because the XR8 isn't supposed to be released until January.

Lords knows I have been waiting till the details come out so I can novate one of them bastards....

Lukeyson
Luke Plaizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 13:49   #3 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

If you read into the FPV marketing/press releases you will see that their intent is to have cars on the showroom for buyers to evaluate. From what I heard some cars are being built this month (December), however I am unsure whether they will be available for sale. I am guessing dealers will be told to keep them as demos.

Seeing as I was the second (damn it - someone beat me) person to order an FPV car through RJV Sydney I was told January build for my car so I guess most early buyers will get their cars late Jan/early Feb. However, to counter that my order was made expressly for a 2003 compliance.

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 14:16   #4 (permalink)

I wouldnt trust a dealers word all the time.

They told me they would have an XR6T 2 weeks after the offical release of BA......and they still dont have *cough* one
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons