Ford Forums banner

DJR 320 Boot Spoiler

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  XRFPV8 
#1 ·
Hello,
The DJR boot spoiler, it has to be better than the Ford XR8 one. Does anyone know where I can get one from? Gotta get one!

#3 ·
Hello,
Where are they and what's their number?, thanks heaps.

#10 ·
i have been told that there is a patient on the DJR boot lid spoiler and the bonnet scoop ..but check with Herrods to see if thats true...some time back a member here tried to purchase a DJR lower grill but couldn't get one...

#12 ·
69FPV said:
That looks phat! I have actually been lookin for one also!
Let us know what you find out and how much they!!
Guys, you can purchase them through a Herrod dealer, I am currently purchasing a C2R / DJR front splinters & accent panel to compare the look on my ute against the GT front panel. Denmac has confirmed the order.

Darryl

#13 ·
Yep, I agree with GM350. XR8's look better without a spoiler. I took mine off for a while and just loved it, holes in the bootlid made me put it back on. I've enquired with C2r, DJR & Herrods, they won't sell the bootlid spoiler seperately. They'll do the kit for the bottom of the car only. How much is a bootlid painted?(Phantom that is)

#14 ·
PhantomXR8 said:
Yep, I agree with GM350. XR8's look better without a spoiler. I took mine off for a while and just loved it, holes in the bootlid made me put it back on. I've enquired with C2r, DJR & Herrods, they won't sell the bootlid spoiler seperately. They'll do the kit for the bottom of the car only. How much is a bootlid painted?(Phantom that is)
buy a Falcon XT bootlid and get a panel shop to paint it...

#16 ·
JR said:
I was under the inpression that the bonnet piece and the ******* spoiler where "exclusive" to the DJR cars
Everything's exclusive until it's proven that theres a market for it.

#17 ·
Hello Mark,
Yep, thought about the bootlid option. A bit expensive but will keep options open. In case you hadn't noticed, I've changed my userid. Your gears go in early next week, should get it back Wednesday. Got other plans, maybe a Battens plenum and blower..............

#18 ·
PhantomXR8 said:
Hello Mark,
Yep, thought about the bootlid option. A bit expensive but will keep options open. In case you hadn't noticed, I've changed my userid. Your gears go in early next week, should get it back Wednesday. Got other plans, maybe a Battens plenum and blower..............
yes i cant wait to see some numbers from the BPT chamber & twin T/B setup either, it looks sweet...did you check out the PD Blower setup in the supercharger thread ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.