Drilled Pedals - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2003, 20:15   #1 (permalink)

Lightbulb Drilled Pedals

Being the owner of a BA XR falcon, I would really like a set of drilled pedals. My preference would be FPV pedals, but in order not to offend to purist's out there, would anyone know where I can source generic good quality pedals rather than the cheap ones at auto shops? Anyone know whether Ford will sell XR 'logo' Drilled Pedals?
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2003, 20:41   #2 (permalink)
walking power

Re: Drilled Pedals

You can get a set of sparco ones that look similar from roman auto tek i think they may even sell the ford ones too. https://www.autotek.com.au/shoponline/
Old 07-21-2003, 16:00   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Yep, keep an eye on Autotek's site, pedals coming very soon apparently.
Old 07-21-2003, 17:22   #4 (permalink)

Thanks Fordy and Venom XR. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them pedals. On another note, I hope that Ford will back performance mods for thier Falcon range. I haven't seen many accessories that are Genuine Ford Accessories that enhance the look of Falcons (like drilled pedals). The BA has so much potential to become the No.1 selling big car in Oz - and No.1 performance car too. Enabling customers to customise thier Falcons down the track would be a positive step.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:10   #5 (permalink)
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard

SPARCO make really nice pedals, and most importantly they come with rubber grip. That's crucial if you want to keep your car roadworthy. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyplace in Oz that stocks them. I came across this webstore a couple of weeks ago and they have a good range of pedals. Check them out http://www.optauto.com/webstore/departments.asp?dept=7

ps: They are in the States...but seeing that the currency exchange rate is in favour of the OZ dollar...why not?
HOTDBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2003, 00:08   #6 (permalink)

Read your thread and thought I should attach a pic of the Momo pedals I bought for my XR. They are the Grand Prix model - I bought Momo to match the steering wheel and shifter in my car. Easy to fit and a slightly different look.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 106-0622_IMG.JPG (49.3 KB, 71 views)
Whammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 15:44   #7 (permalink)

Thanks for that Whammo. On another note I notice your BA is blueprint with charcoal interior highlights on the seats and mats - I've got the blue ... but I think you made a better choice - the blue on the inside doesnt match very well.
Old 07-27-2003, 18:41   #8 (permalink)

Luke,

I did the same on my ute, Blue Print, Charcole interor as well as the mats, love it, and it does not stand out as much as the bright blue / normal interior colour,

So, does your XR go any faster with the new pedals ? I so far have not found any issues with the current ones! ;-/
Xr6_ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 19:03   #9 (permalink)

Xr6_Ute,

I should of gone with the charcole interior. But then again I got a 'goood' deal given that I bought it off the showroom floor. I haven't got the pedals yet, maybe when I do I'll be able to beat a VL Turbo - damn thing whipped me on Saturday arvo... although it had a 6metre head start... :-( BTW - I own a XR8 Ute. Will have to get some pics up soon - had the windows tinted, Herrods suspension done and a sweeter (louder) exahaust fitted... lovely.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:08   #10 (permalink)

Luke, funny you should mention the interior colour..... A good mate of mine got a new XR6 turbo in Narooma Blue about 2 months before I got my BA. We were talking before I ordered mine and he mentioned that he loved his car to pieces, but would have not requested the blue highlighted interior if he could turn back the clock as "it looks a bit much" especially on the door trims... On that basis I ordered Charcoal. Have to say I'm very happy with the overall look of mine.... I'd like to know what the charcoal interior would look like with the blue Momo wheel and shifter though......
Whammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons