Dyno Results - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2004, 07:28   #1 (permalink)
FPVWEPN

cool Dyno Results

Got the ef dynoed along with the dev 5 kit which is everything in my sig bar the diff which is yet to go in and it pulled 174rwkw's which is pretty good i think just gota sort out the idle in the first 5mins when the engine is cold as it does stall quite a bit : ( oH btw the car also likes to slide now : ) Yaggy wana drag????
King Springs Superlows, K-mac camber-castor kit, colour coded interior, AU3 Xr8 Snorkle, K&N pod Filter, Deribbed Air Box, AutoLite Plugs, JMM Race Series Headers, High flow cat, 2.5 inch Redback exaust, 3" stainless steel intake, dev 5 cam, rollmaster timing gear, crow valve springs, stainless steel valves, dev 5 head, au headgasket, 4.11 LSD "174 rwks!!!"
FPVWEPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2004, 07:37   #2 (permalink)
nEb
HYPER-6

Re: Dyno Results

nice!
Old 10-09-2004, 07:47   #3 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

Well this puts an end to anyone doubting the dev 5 in anything less than an AU motor does the power figures it's claimed to do.

Congrats ! Would love to see what time your car runs down the quarter.
Cam install by Crescent Motorsport, Liverpool

Dyno

Timeslip
loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 08:01   #4 (permalink)
heard it before!

do you have a chip, will you need one if not(idling prob) what diff ratio at the moment? thats awesome power!
are you gunna run it down the quarter
roughly what did it cost if you don't mind
I'M IMPRESSED
deankdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 08:18   #5 (permalink)

the dev5 is designed to not need a chip.. though there are benefits to having such a chip fitted.
Congrats on the numbers there, certainly an outstanding result.
Where was the car dyno'd?

*Really* keen to see u get it down the 1/4 now.
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 08:39   #6 (permalink)

Woah that's impressive! You must be over the moon! I'm also keen to see what times it pulls down the quarter!
Old 10-09-2004, 08:50   #7 (permalink)
FPVWEPN

currently the car has a 3.23 lsd in it which isnt too bad but i need to find some1 that will put my ed 4.11 centres inside the ef housing!!! Yhe this dev kit idled without stalling on my old ed but this ones a manual not an auto like that 1 would this make a difference??? might have to get an aftermarket ecu i was thinking along the lines of Wolf 3d of Haltech which will alow greater scope for future planned mods : )
King Springs Superlows, K-mac camber-castor kit, colour coded interior, AU3 Xr8 Snorkle, K&N pod Filter, Deribbed Air Box, AutoLite Plugs, JMM Race Series Headers, High flow cat, 2.5 inch Redback exaust, 3" stainless steel intake, dev 5 cam, rollmaster timing gear, crow valve springs, stainless steel valves, dev 5 head, au headgasket, 4.11 LSD "174 rwks!!!"
Old 10-09-2004, 08:56   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Greater scope is always good lol

Good work getting a new car up and going so quick :o)

I reckon your ISC is buggered if you're car idles good when warm but not when cold. I have the exact same problem when my ISC is un-plugged, it won't idle when cold it just wants to die. After 5 minutes or so she's apples. Try another one. I'm saying that coz mine's not connected on gas (need to put a diode in somewhere to stop 12v flowing back in to the injectors) so I have to either run it on petrol or do some skilled driving so it doesn't stall when coming to a stop.

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 08:59   #9 (permalink)
FPVWEPN

im predicting low 14's given the availibility of traction plus if i can nail the 2-3 shift which can be difficult at times to do : ) brendan says not to lower it and leave it at granny ride height as it will pick up beter off the line : )
Old 10-09-2004, 09:20   #10 (permalink)
FPVWEPN

dun know bout the isc coz it was fine before the dev u see : ) lol driving to keep the revs up is tricky lol u brake with ur left foot whilst keeping the hrottle down to hold the revs lol : )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons