EA to AU vacuum hose help - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 Thread Starter
confused EA to AU vacuum hose help

hey peeps.

put an au motor into an ea but used the ea heater/fan to make things easier just need to work out where the vacuum hoses hook up so i can change direction of the air (windscreen. face etc). i got 3 vacuum hoses popping into the engine bay from the heater.. question is.. do they all need to be getting suction from the manifold ? i also got the vacuum hoses from the orginal au heater pipes and various vacuum hoses around the au engine which seems to all go to some sort of solinoid behind the washer bottle... anyone know how to hook this up or how to find vacuum hose diagram for eb and au to work from..

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: