I believe the time has come to completely rethink the EA-EL website. In some respects, the content and concept of eafalcon.com (as distinguished from the design, which The Goodz has done an excellent job on) is something of a disaster at the moment. A few examples:
* We still have a seperate ef-falcon.tk web site for what is the same club, and minimal EF/EL/XH content on the 'mother' site, eafalcon.com
* There are still EA-ED references all over the place, and in some cases even EA references, dating from before the Club expanded to encompass EA-ED
* The site is primarily an Owners Club now, yet the Owners Club page is almost an afterthought - it was an afterthought in the days of ford.i8.com, but this should no longer be the case
* There was no mention of the Club's structure on the page until I quickly pulled together http://eafalcon.com/aboutus/
yesterday to temporarily replace the embarrassingly out of date 'history page' which in turn I'll have to update at some stage
* The need for a new domain to replace the outdated eafalcon.com is another matter that would be best addressed at this time. I've thought eseries.net would do until eseries.com.au can be registered
It probably makes sense that eafalcon.com rather than ef-falcon.tk be the basis for the updated site design-wise, but I am not going to make any decisions without speaking to The Goodz and Sundeep. Their input is of critical importance, but I am also interested in hearing any other suggestions or concerns anyone may have regarding the site at this time. It's a big job, but it will be great when it is done!