EEC IV Testing - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-29-02, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Events Moderator
EEC IV Testing

Ok i know its been said i have been searching for it on here about testing eec IV codes. Found the sites with the codes and decriptions just unsure on what u guys r using to test them is it just a standard mutimeter or a test led. If so where is the test panel on my ebii six. I know theres a panel under the dash near fuse box. And i know the computers in the Left hand kick panel but where is the tester they r talking about i havnt had a hard look yet just want to know what to look for before i go out and get these codes. Also when using the led tester or mutimeter do the leds flash a certain amount of times and u count them and thats the code and if using multimetre does it acctually display the code number. Dont know if all this sounds silly but i really need to know how to test. Its running a little rich and a bit rough so testing it would be great so i dont have to run it down to the shops evertime somethinf goes wrong i can do a test first to see people arnt pulling my leg.

Ok thanks
i have wasted enough of everyones time
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-02, 08:55 AM
NB & NCII V8 Fairlanes
Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts