EL GT Boot garnish - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2004, 02:57   #1 (permalink)
Must not void insurance

EL GT Boot garnish

I wanna get an EL GT boot garnish to put on my red EF XR8, anyone done this mod? I wanna see a pic to get some idea of what it'll look like.

Has anyone got any idea of how much they are worth?

I was going to use an EF/EL Fairmont boot garnish and colour code it red or black to match the stripe.

One final question, why does the EL GT have EF style taillights???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2004, 03:30   #2 (permalink)
BA FALCON XR6™

Re: EL GT Boot garnish

1. Cost would be probarly outweigh the benefit, i doubt many people would notice.
2. Because the EL Fairmont / Fairmont Ghia still kept the EF clear tailights, I guess they looked better then the orange ones seen on EL Gli/Futura/XR.
FPV TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons