Electric window module - BF ?? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 02:01   #1 (permalink)

Electric window module - BF ??

I've got a 2009 Bf wagon on gas. Great car and not much to complain about, but I find it really irritating that the power windows dont automatically roll all the way up or down unless you hold your finger on the button. Very trivial I'm sure but it's driving me nuts.
Now, I'm sure that some of the other models in the BF range would have the ability to auto roll at a single press. Now, I'm assuming to keep costs down that Ford would have installed an identical wiring loom in all models as well as the same set of switches. My question is.. was there a separate module or computer to control this or is it somehow integral to the car main computer systems.
I can go buy an aftermarket box from the bay, but it would be nice to buy a plug and play module if there is one. Also where is it actually located in the car ?

Any help appreciated.

Elliot
elliotaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons