Falcon Owners Manual - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 17:49   #1 (permalink)

Falcon Owners Manual

Hi lads,

Not new here, just can't get to the old email address so created a new user.

Just bought an XR6T second hand (should have bought one 2 years ago!! ), but it hasn't got an owners manual. Does anyone know if there are any available for download online? Otherwise I spose I'll have to spring for a new one.

TIA for any help!

Regards,
Bobski
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2005, 19:19   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Re: Falcon Owners Manual

If you have your information for your previous account please PM me that info and I will tie both accounts together.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 19:41   #3 (permalink)

You can register at www.myford.com.au and they have the manuals for ford cars on there. I think been a while since i used it
gjrobertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 19:44   #4 (permalink)

To add a bit more after you register you type of car, click on the GloveBox and as you'd expect you will find the manual in there
gjrobertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 20:14   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrobertson
To add a bit more after you register you type of car, click on the GloveBox and as you'd expect you will find the manual in there
Cheers for that mate, I'll have a look! :)
bobski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 04:52   #6 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

holy s**t i just looked at that workshop manuals link at the bottom of this page and a manual for the ba is $990. WOW!
2003 BA FUTURA. Harvest Green, Lowered with Kings springs and Koni shocks, 18" GT-P mag wheels, XR front bar headlights and grill, XR rear spoiler, Fairmont Bootlid trim, XR6T snorkle, Typhoon second CAI, K&N filter, Pacemaker extractors with Herrod cat back, 3.73 LSD & CAPA FLASH with custom tune. ALSO 12" dual voice coil kicker, JL 5x7's and 1800W of amps!
dawal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 18:58   #7 (permalink)

Read Re: Falcon Owners Manual

My BA MkII XR6 came with an owners manual that came posted to my door about 2 weeks later I bought it.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:32   #8 (permalink)

GJ Robinson thanks for your post regarding the owners manual and the myford site.. you've given me something else to read while I wait for my XR6 to roll off the production line .. well done mate thanks !!!

I'm now an expert on the audio system and ICC and I haven't even got the sucker yet!

p.s. 11 days to go....

1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:27   #9 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

exciting stuff mate!!
2003 BA FUTURA. Harvest Green, Lowered with Kings springs and Koni shocks, 18" GT-P mag wheels, XR front bar headlights and grill, XR rear spoiler, Fairmont Bootlid trim, XR6T snorkle, Typhoon second CAI, K&N filter, Pacemaker extractors with Herrod cat back, 3.73 LSD & CAPA FLASH with custom tune. ALSO 12" dual voice coil kicker, JL 5x7's and 1800W of amps!
dawal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 07:07   #10 (permalink)
Magnificence in Motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000
GJ Robinson thanks for your post regarding the owners manual and the myford site.. you've given me something else to read while I wait for my XR6 to roll off the production line .. well done mate thanks !!!

I'm now an expert on the audio system and ICC and I haven't even got the sucker yet!

p.s. 11 days to go....

Heh heh heh, thats exactly what I did waiting for mine!!! When I went in to pick her up I knew more than the salesman!!!

By the way theres stuff in the downloaded manual thats not in the one that comes in your glovebox! Like how to disable the seat belt minder chime.

I said to the ICWS ( In Car Whingeing System )
"What's the problem, it's a victimless crime...except for him, he lost!"

Last edited by XcelR8; 04-09-2005 at 07:09. Reason: more info
XcelR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons