Ford Falcon 1995 Wagon with 1996 Engine LPG
I have tried to do the self test using thousands of pieces of literature from all over the globe. Have cursed and cut myself and generally ignored the family.
Now it is time for me to ask the experts!
Where do I locate the STI Input plug?
I have been lead to believe it is within the fuse box under the steering wheel, but have been unsuccessful at obtaining the engine light.
Any help - especially with pictures - would be appreciated.
All links I have followed have generally come to dead ends.
Instructions I am following are as follows:
To Perform a Key On/Engine Off (KOEO) Self Test,
1. With the Ignition Switch Off, Connect the Engine STI Input to ground, (The STI Input is the First pin from the left, upper row, connect this to the Pin directly below it)
2. Connect a LED, Multimeter, Lamp, or Buzzer to the STO Pin, and ground. (The STO Pin is the 5th Pin from the Left, on the upper Row.)
3. Turn the Ignition Switch to On, But DO NOT START the Engine
4. Observe the Codes.
These codes will be displayed in the following sequence,
1. On Demand Codes - Hard Faults
2. Separator Code - Numeral 10
3. Memory Codes - Intermittent Faults.