GT4 - F6 vs GT vs SS vs Monaro - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2005, 04:17   #1 (permalink)

GT4 - F6 vs GT vs SS vs Monaro

Other night me and my mate thought we should do our own Ford VS Holden battle on gt4 which im sure most of you guys have already done lol. Mainly not so much how excited we were about ford and holden being in a game like this but to see if any realism exists especially between our beloved Ford and Holdens.

Our first run was the F6 vs SS well F6 off the line takes off like a rocket and actually all of our runs the F6 takes the win for off the mark accelaration. As F6 gets off the line beautifully and has it about close to 2 car lengths the ss is creeping up and thats where the SS has the top speed over the F6 and the F6 for accelaration. Rolling starts they were close but once the v8 spreads its legs its got the win.

F6 vs GT off the mark the F6 gets it and holds it for a while when the gt creeps up and slowly passing it by, the GT spreads its legs cause of being a v8 and wins on top speed and the f6 for off the mark accelaration. Rolling starts well i think the GT wins in this scenario.

GT vs SS well this almost seemed real, off the mark the GT gets it but doesnt have a huge gap over the SS but the SS is catching up on the GT and it does get close but from memory the GT wins on top speed. Being a Holden SS doesnt do to bad vs the FPV GT in the game.

We did drags with the monaro but wasnt as fun or maybe challenging like the SS was. Bit embarassing SS racing FPV models loll.

I realise this thread isnt a purposeful thread cause doesnt represent anything factual or just another thread to bump up the tally posts but for a GAME it almost seems real lol . We did a 400m in a SS and recorded a 14.2!! and the SS in reality would get a 13.9. Also the GT vs SS, remember reading how supposedly the SS could match the GT well it felt this was depicted in the game which was kinda scary but overall we had a blast and pretty interesting as well such a game would make you think its the actual REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR but awesome stuff by the way has anybody boosted the F6 all the way or maybe supercharged the GT??
KNG-40L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 17:23   #2 (permalink)
302 xm!

Re: GT4 - F6 vs GT vs SS vs Monaro

yep, ive got the F6 over 600kw at the moment, also did a 8:40 odd lap of the 'ring when it was stock.
bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 07:00   #3 (permalink)

Just fanged the stock Arcade F6 Typhoon around in a 8:18:761

It's such a forgiving car to drive, i can't beleive it. Something that heavy should not be so easy to drive fast. As the Frosties tiger says, its "Grrrrrreat"
Barra_4_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 13:52   #4 (permalink)

Question Re: GT4 - F6 vs GT vs SS vs Monaro

Is this the new reality?
Old 03-18-2005, 05:32   #5 (permalink)

ive got a 715rkw typhoon and a 415rwk gt and the typhoon busts most of my mates using the holden.... Maybe because its AUTO lol
franc_jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 14:59   #6 (permalink)

These are my GT4 1/4 mile times.
Turbo AU XR8 did a 9.66 on the 1/4
Boosted typhoon, did a 9.71 on the 1/4
Supercharged GT did a 9.72 on the 1/4
N/A Monaro did 9.79 on the 1/4
N/A SS did a 9.90 on the 1/4
N/A GT did a 9.97 on the 1/4
Superchared SS did a 10.20 on the 1.4 (Don't understand this one)
93' ED 5spd 4.0L NA Fairmont
JMM Street fighter kit, race series headers, BBM, EL xr6 ECU, unichip, 3.45 LSD
1/4 mile time: 14.21@97.2mph
ED I6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons