Have a look at these - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2003, 06:55   #1 (permalink)
pup
King of the Swine

Tongue Have a look at these

have a look at these links for the truth or at least a goody parody they are hilarious.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3911/index.html

http://www.whitehouse.org/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2003, 15:48   #2 (permalink)
Look! A flying orangutan!

:haha:
Good sites!

I wish somebody would assassinate Bushy before he starts WWIII.

I just found out how to use smilies, damn these things are cool.

Pacemaker headers + 2.5" exhaust
EF Fairmont interior
MP3 player
Lowered King springs
5 speed manual
EF motor

Newest mod: EF Ghia wiring loom and dash
Old 03-31-2003, 16:15   #3 (permalink)
Territory TS - AWD

Quote:
Originally posted by mongrelEB
[B...I wish somebody would assassinate Bushy before he starts WWIII....[/B]
Don't you think that mayby it's too late?
Old 04-01-2003, 01:38   #4 (permalink)
Look! A flying orangutan!

dunno mate, kinda hope not but he'll REALLY piss off the French by taking away their cheap oil.....
Oh yeah, and how's Australia going to get back what it's owed (I think $6 million but don't quote me!) on wheat shipments???
You can bet the next Iraqi government's just gonna repudiate all prior debts!

Pacemaker headers + 2.5" exhaust
EF Fairmont interior
MP3 player
Lowered King springs
5 speed manual
EF motor

Newest mod: EF Ghia wiring loom and dash
Old 04-01-2003, 18:19   #5 (permalink)

who cares what the FRENCH think or do, they've proven time after time over history that they are not willing to be part of a 'world community'......
their armies have been beaten by just about everyone they've come up against........
and when the americans came to FREE them from the Germans (who they had instantly surrendered to) they would not co-operate unless De Gaulle lead the 'free' french back into Paris.

just my 2c
Old 04-02-2003, 01:05   #6 (permalink)
donuts2001

Quote:
who cares what the FRENCH think or do, they've proven time after time over history that they are not willing to be part of a 'world community'......
their armies have been beaten by just about everyone they've come up against........
and when the americans came to FREE them from the Germans (who they had instantly surrendered to) they would not co-operate unless De Gaulle lead the 'free' french back into Paris.
Yeah those damn French... the Americans came into the war 2 years late to "save them"(after Pearl Harbour was bombed though just by coincidence) and now 50 years later they don't agree with America about something!! How dare they, the hypocrisy!!

(Oh and those other 140 other nations who make up 5 Billion of the worlds population didn't fall inline with American policy as well, but we won't mention them)

Old 04-04-2003, 07:12   #7 (permalink)
pup
King of the Swine

i dunno fella's, France has the foreign legion and they are usually only to happy to commit them to war, so if the french government isnt sending in the legion, something is badly wrong. Ive "played" with the legion and seen how they train they are damned good.
It seriously concerns me that howard commits aussie troops and ignores the fact that the french refuse to play. Somebody isnt sharing all the information they should. And b4 anyone bitches ive got couple of mates in the SAS and i know how good they are and hope thay get home safely.
By the way ef-ficincy try visiting france sometime they love aussies but dislike the yanks ask em why then maybe you will understand.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:23   #8 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Haha a French foriegn legion. They even train them to be the best at holding up a white flag. Yes that is part of their training.

and those 140 other nations that make up 5 billion of the worlds population......some food for thought here....So far it's a 90-member worldwide "unilateral" coalition that is supporting this action in one way or another. And even the French have stated if there is any chemical warfare they will send troops. Go figure.

So you say Russia and China still oppose. Lets look at where Iraq has gotten its weapons and missles from. Ohh wait that is France, Germany, Russia, North Korea and China. Yes the US did supply back in the 70's and early 80's, but withdrew support after that. It has been continued even after Gulf War I from the above opposing countries.

France supplied 93% enriched Uranium and plans and people to build and operate a Nuclear power plant in Iraq. Why would any country need anything more than 3% enriched if it is being used for a plant to produce electricity? 93% is used to power the plant and all the byproduct created is great enough to be uses as a tacticle nuclear weapon grade uranium. Hrrmmm.

maybe some folks on here instead of attacking and protesting should be looking at what the real reasons are. Not oil, not Globalisation of Christian beliefs, Not the destruction of *****, but the ousting of a dictator who repeatedly kills his own people. Starves his own people by using the Oil for Food to finance his vast empire of palaces. Who is the main buyer of the oil for food through the UN? France. Go figure they dont want him ousted.
Old 04-04-2003, 22:59   #9 (permalink)
donuts2001

Yeah lets all be racist towards the French because the Americans didn't get their way in the U.N.

The French are now being used as a scape-goat because it's much easier blaming them then the fact the USA *FAILED* to get support out of the UN for the war they wanted. There are 15 nations in the UN security council and the USA said it would put the vote to them to authorise war whether France was going to Veto or not so they could get the "moral majority". Guess what... it never happened because it had to get a minimum of 9 votes out of the 15 to pass and they knew more then 6 coutnries would vote against it!

Also most people seem to forget a majority of people from Britain, Australia and all the other arse-licker nations to the USA's policy were AGAINST THE WAR. Thats right... France is a better representation of what our people wanted then our own government! I guess some Americans don't like the fact certain nations seem to have a government that listens to their people(it's called democracy) instead of being the USA's lapdog and ignoring the peoples will.

And Lunatic the "coalition of the willing" is only 45 countries according to the whitehouse. How many people in those 45 countries actually support the war their governments signed them up for? STUFF ALL.

Peace

Old 04-05-2003, 03:14   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Funny that, I actually know very few people against the war, maybe I'm hanging around the wrong circles.

I don't believe you people are suggesting we sit back and let this man continue to stockpile weapons and kill off his own people. You do realise he used chemical weapons on the Kurds all those years back, and he hasn't told anyone he got rid of those weapons. I mean hell, this guy has a people shredder. You want him in control of chem and bio weapons?

The last time someone was building up a military and the rest of the world sucked up to him and tried to be friendly to avoid war we got world war 2. Stop this guy now, just like Hitler should of been stopped in the 30's.

That theory sure as hell makes a lot more sense then 'the US are killing women and children and only doing this for oil!'. Sorry, last time I checked we weren't bombing appartment buildings and the oil is going to be in full control of the Iraqi people after the war.

'This war will make us a bigger terrorist target'.

We're in the western world. We're a target for these psycho's anyway. We're an ally of America even if we don't go to Iraq. It's been proved there's an extremist wing in south east Asia. I sure as hell thought we were a target before this war, and I still do.

The seppos didn't give us that much for Timor, so what? We could handle it ourselves, the yanks had prior peacekeeping commitments. I'm sure when the Indo's come over the Timor Sea we'll have the yanks over here in no time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons