Ford Forums banner

help v2 ed xr8

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  oze50 
#1 ·
hi yall there at CAPA

what is the GO I'm still having a shit fight with my AFR i am down to a 4:1 disk in my FMU & i regualy use 20L to 100km going to & from work .

can u suggest any help

OZE50 shane
see dyno

#2 ·
oze50 said:
hi yall there at CAPA

what is the GO I'm still having a shit fight with my AFR i am down to a 4:1 disk in my FMU & i regualy use 20L to 100km going to & from work .

can u suggest any help

OZE50 shane
see dyno
Hard to diagnose from where we are from here.. Who fitted and dyno'd the car when it was done originally?? Let me know.. As this is not setup correctly.. It sounds a little too thirsty :beerbottl

#3 ·
i fitted it & chiptorque retuned the capa chip
v2 stage 2 complete kit
stock engine excluding the bits in the kit
pacemaker headers gen3 cats in to 3'' strate through muffler
I'm have now reducided the fmu disk fron the origional 8:1 to a 4:1
i am a mechanic i did follow the instructions chip torque dident have a problen with my install, brisbane turbo & tunning have had it on there dyno a few times
I'm broke & still not consistntly getting over 300hp
i cant post the latest dyno would u like me to email it to u?

#4 ·
If you can email this to me it would be great.. By reducing the FMU disc isn;t going to improve general driving circumstances, it only works as the vehicle comes onto boost.. There is another inherent problem we need to get to the bottom of.. Let me know..

#7 ·
appreciate any help ur willing to give

I'm not sucking up or brown nosing for other people reading this post
I'd just like to say that in general i am happy & would recommend CAPA to any 1 that asked. v2 is an awesome blower & boost is more fun than u can poke a stick at but for some reason i have not been able to get on top of my over rich problem
CAPA drift ute keep killing the competition

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.