Ford Forums banner

How long must I wait

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jemmex 
#1 · (Edited)
The order for my XT with sports pack (lightening strike) went in today. Was told the car must be built as there aint any that match my colour/specs ready.

So how long is the waiting list these days?
How long have most people had to wait between signing the papers and driving home?
I guess theres a xmas shutdown, does anyone know how long and when the line is closed.

Hey Uncle Geoff, when you see my order come in (Im sure he looks after such things personally) make sure you put it on the top of the list, and then tell the good guys on the line to take special care.

#3 ·
Late Jan, I guess I could live with (late this afternoon would be better HAHA)

thanks, i will keep posting the progress.

#4 ·
i was told middle jan when i ordered my ute a couple of weeks ago, now i've been told it'll be ready to pick up on the 24th of dec!!!!
Man i'm stoked.
Oh an mine had to be built cus i ordered prem brakes an red interior on it.

#5 ·
flavze said:
i was told middle jan when i ordered my ute a couple of weeks ago, now i've been told it'll be ready to pick up on the 24th of dec!!!!
Man i'm stoked.
Oh an mine had to be built cus i ordered prem brakes an red interior on it.
Lucky you Flav! half your luck..
you musta been a good boy if santa is dropping one of them off at your place on xmas eve, it think im getting sox and a hanky AGAIN!

#8 ·
Thats how I looked at it to. Cant lose really. Either I get it for the holiday, or I get an 04 model.

Anyhoo I just got a phone call from my dealer (gee I havent said that since I was about 18) . He gave me a Sido and said its due to go into production NEXT WEEK.
Will try and get it to me by Christmas.

Im kinda doubling up on another thread on XT sports pack in this forum, so i will post there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.