I think my car is a Magnet! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2002, 16:06   #1 (permalink)
EA Ford Fanatic

I think my car is a Magnet!

I just had my car totally re-sprayed and have been cautious to not scratch it as anyone would be, but my car must have "Hit me" posted on it somewhere.

Pulled into fill up at the servo and was filling up with some gas when I suddenly heard this old bloke yelling "Stop, stop, don't come back anymore". I looked up to see this white toyota carolla rolling back in the direction of my car. "Nooooo!" I thought as the inevitable happened and the car rolled into the drivers side passenger door. Thud. Shit, shit, shit, shit!!!! Now my car sports a huge dent. The lady must have been driving a manual and didn't engage the clutch. A witness came forward and said he saw the whole thing, and grabbed all the details I could from the lady, so hopefully this time the insurance comes through.

Then parked at work the following day and some dickhead thought to himself, "Hey, that's a nice paint job done to the car, the only thing that it lacks is a nice key scratch down the door." So the wanker decided to key my door with a 3 inch scratch down the front passenger door. I wish I could find the bloke that did it and gently persuade him that it's not a nice thing to do.

'SIGH', My car doesn't attract magnets, just the attention of dickhead's.
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2002, 17:01   #2 (permalink)

Oh man, that sux hardcore. I can't believe the scum that go around vandalising someone else's pride and joy, they are no better than car thieves. Anyway, I hope it all works out for you and that the insurance comes through.

Ash
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 17:15   #3 (permalink)

I wish I could find that guy and key scratch his face.. and his balls, just for the road!

hehehehe...
antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 20:24   #4 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

Man that guy should have his face mauled with his keys... Bloody scum. It's a damn shame what people do, they must be jealous because everybody is better than they are. As for the lady, she shouldn't be driving if she forgets something as stupid as engaging the clutch. Dumb ass. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but I am sick of idiots taking over this world. Hope it all turns out ok mate.

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 21:27   #5 (permalink)
No More Shaggin Wagon

Re: I think my car is a Magnet!

Quote:
Originally posted by copscatchme
I looked up to see this white toyota carolla rolling back in the direction of my car. "Nooooo!" I thought as the inevitable happened and the car rolled into the drivers side passenger door. Thud. Shit, shit, shit, shit!!!!
Well look on the bright side at least it wasn't a truck or something......
Old 12-04-2002, 22:47   #6 (permalink)
NZ
feed me hey

Ah well At least it wasnt a run in with the cops this time....
NZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:23   #7 (permalink)

Bad luck man, ive had similar luck!

2 days after i got my car i pulled in to a parking space at the local supermarket. I turned the ignition off and put on my club lock. I looked up and seen this woman reversing towards me. I honkled the horn and she came to a sudden stop about 2 feet away.
She the jumped out of her car and started abusing me. Saying "This is my spot. I was going to park here" I politely told her that i was here first and that there was plenty of other spots (directly next to me for example) This pissed her off even more, she said "Your F##kED Mate, i know people you know" "You will have to leave the care some time" She pulled out a pen and took my rego. I thought, 2 can play at this game and did the same!
She then jumped in her car, slamed the door shut, put it in reverse and rammed me. (No damage to my car but knocked her littel plastic bumper loose and cracked it.) Then she sped off. Some of the employees of the supermarket were on lunck and saw the whole thind, i got there names and phone numbers.
I decided not to leave the car there so i moved it to the other side of the car park! Went in got my stuff and headed back to the car. On the way there i was stoped by on of the witneses. She telle me "i just seen her next to your car. I thanked her and ran to the car. Inspected it. It looked ok.
I went straight to the police station and reported the incident incase she went to them and made out i hit her from behind or somthing. I told them theres no damage to my car.
The next day in the light i find a huge Keymark down the passanger side of the car! I was spewin coz i already told the cops there was no damage. Itll this day the key mark is still there. Im gunna get the whole car resprayed eventually :(
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 01:24   #8 (permalink)

Got to love my accurate typing and spelling!! OOPS!! :(
PHoeNiX_EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 05:50   #9 (permalink)
Stoked Ford Owner!

Since when was it uncool to use handbrakes? Do some eople believe that putting their car in gear is enough???

Anyway, i know what you guys mean. My dad bought a new AU Fairlane Ghia 2 months ago. He wanted a dealer fitted option that wasent at the dealer and had to be ordered from melbourne (only 3 hours away), so he told tham he would pick it up the next day.

So he went over to the ford dealer to pick up his car the next day to find out that some little F***ER had broken into the dealers compound thingy out the back and scratched the shit out of it along with others.

All up, there was 2 grand worth of paint damage to my dads fairlane, which got a complete respray, plus 2 XR8s, a Fairmont and a TE50 got scratched just as bad.

The camera wasent focused or something properly, so they couldnt identify the people!!! There is one thing that my dad allways told me, which was to NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S CAR! Why is it so fun for these little pricks to damage other peoples stuff? If i ever caught someone scratching my or my dads cars, they deffinetly wouldnt be walking away from then scene....

-KryZak
Old 12-05-2002, 16:26   #10 (permalink)
-

things like this give me the absolute shits. i cant stand little things, like parking in a big car park and coming back to find a little dint on the door. these days, people have NO RESPECT at all. if i park next to someone, i dont dint their car - all i ask is the same thing in return!

then something like this, or a stereo or car being stolen comes along - it makes these little things seem trivial, but it all comes down to the same thing - lack of respect.
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons