Info in the new BA series II that may help. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2004, 05:31   #1 (permalink)

roll Info in the new BA series II that may help.

Hi all.

May be I can help out here, whilst I was at the all ford day in Geelong I met a guy in full ford attire with ford I.D. who spent a good 1/2 an hr with me as I was showing my car, he was very interested in the mods that I have had done after a while it became apparent that we knew some one in common, and he said Iíll just slip to his car and be back in a moment.

He come back with some sneak pics and a heap of tech specs on what he told me was the series II let me say it is true it looks like a nice car.

I can say that according to what I was shown both the 6 and the 8 are going to be lighter the auto is going to be a 5 spd and the man is going to be a 6 spd.

From what I was told and what I read from what I was shown both cars are going to have more pwr other small cosmetic changes are the grill top and bottom for the 6 and the 8 and a slightly different interior but no huge change but and most if not all the common problems I'm told have been addressed.

I did see the tech specs and they looked very genuine as did the pics he showed me and the ford I.D. that he sported didnít look like it come out of a wheetie packet.

He was even able to have a look at the stamp on my block and tell me what the code on it ment and who did it and when.

I must stress I am not saying I know this for an actual fact I can only go on what I was shown and told and the date in the digital pics that he showed me with the ford fact and parts of the production line in the back ground.

He also told me to expect the car around the end of Oct start of Nov this only come about after he found out that he have a very close friend in common other wise he said that he wouldnít have shared them with me.

Do with this info what you will Iím only passing on what I have seen and been told if it is wrong please don't yell at me.

I only wise I could have got a copy for my self but even know I knew the answer I asked it any was the answer of course was hmmmm NO !!!!! Not totally unexpected.

I guess we will just have to wait and see ha.

But if true to form yes it will be here very soon I guess.

I wasn't asked to shut up about this other wise I would not have posted this info.

I have tried to confirm the info through other contacts it's fair to say that if I had to lean against the majority or Imp was a betting man and read between the lines it is pretty close to the mark I would feel safe to put a bet on it that it is some where close to what is going to happen / what is happening I like the idea I read the other thread of hanging around ford in the wee small hrs you might get to see some thing.

Regards
Wayne.

BluePrint XR6
BluePrintXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons