its all coming together - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2004, 18:22   #1 (permalink)
Fu(kn Slow & Low

Tongue its all coming together

as most of you are aware i bought my Au 2002 6cyl motor about 2 weeks ago, since then i havent done anything to it except remove the aircon, power steering, alternator and a couple of other things, clean the block and get ready for painting, i also bought an ef recond radiator for 130.

well yesterday i thought theres no way im gonna sit on my ass and twiddle my thumbs and hope for the parts to fall into my lap, so after work i called around to pretty much every wrecker in adelaide with pretty much no luck or a ridiculous price (i.e 1200 - 1600 bux). i decided to call aussie auto salvage and i ended up picking up
- Ef thermos (165)
- g/box (495)
- pedal box (110)
- Cable (30)
- Eb flywheel (75)
- rear g/box cross member (20)

all for 895bux, i think it was well worth the hours calling around getting prices and annoying the shit out of people. all thats left is to buy my clutch which will be an xtreme clutch (organic fibre with 900kg pressure plate) for 365bux, spigot bearing, engine oil and filter, top and bottom radiator hoses and serpentine belt.

other plans for the motor before it goes in is to have my extractors and hiflow cat lined up and GRA cam, and the block painted black with chrome rocker cover and a couple of minor things.

my goal is to have it all in before x-mas. what rear wheel kilowatts does every one think ill get with gas.

thanks
Ehab
White 1988 EA Fairmont Ghia ~ Gassed ~ EF camshaft ~ Lowered on super low king springs (not low enough) ~ 2.5inch cat back exhaust system with one muffler ~ Clear indicators ~ Simota POD filter ~ New head built for gas ~ 3.23 open wheeler diff ~ EF XR 16inch rims ~ pioneer deck and rear speakers ~ sony front speakers ~ kyb shocks

driving a 3 speed auto with no second gear!!!
Need PSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons