Jack Daniels "THE BOSS" - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2006, 22:15   #1 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

biggrin Jack Daniels "THE BOSS"

Not Sure if this is the right place to put this....

Just got back to the hotel from Summernats today and did anyone else see the Jack Daniels BA BLOWN UTE... "THE BOSS" The only way to describe it is ground thumpin, ear bleeding Fu#@ing AWESOME.

I have some good vid of it letting rip (after a few initial problems) but need to wait until I am back in Perth Tomorrow before I can copy it to my PC.

My ears are still ringing from this Beast!!!

I reckon we are going to see alot more of this monster around!! ( probably not me being in perth )

If anyone knows any figures on this thing I would like to know.

Cheers

Summernats was all I expected and lots more.. what an event
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2006, 02:17   #2 (permalink)
old B - new B

Re: Jack Daniels "THE BOSS"

i have heard rumors of them building a BA, thought it was going to be a sedan

i cant wait to see it
WWW.sunshield.biz
351cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:15   #3 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

Mate it blew me away, I wish I hadn't left my bloody cable back home. 1 MAD UTE

It was the only car on the pad that I had to block my ears for, I resisted for a while and they are still bloody ringing!!!

Its about time that a show specticle car was a ford, hats off to JD Racing, they have produced one serious monster! The CAPA drift ute was pretty special, but this thing was just plane FERRAL!! they had some problems getting it going at first, had to delay the initail showing of it, sounded like a fuel problem, and admittedly it needed to be towed off the track when it was finished, but the damage was done, everyone was in awe of this thing.
Old 01-08-2006, 14:14   #4 (permalink)
Conan

Yeah, they showed in on the news in conjunction with the CAPA ute hitting the kid! Sounded and looked very tough.
Old 01-08-2006, 15:51   #5 (permalink)

Advertising alcohol by driving irresponsibly in an illegally modified car. That's what Summernats is all about, right? Luckily THE BOSS didn't injure anybody.
Old 01-08-2006, 18:49   #6 (permalink)
Gonna miss the ED :(

was the JD XR8 powered by a chrysler or ford block?
Old 01-09-2006, 01:40   #7 (permalink)

Thats not the race car, it's only a burnout car. The burnout ute has about 2000hp from the 526 Hemi. The Top Doorslammer which is the '53 Studebaker (soon to be BA sedan)has an EXTRA 1000hp.
4vxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 23:22   #8 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

well I have got the pid and pics on my PC, can't seem to upload any pics and the VID is 51 meg so probably can't load that either, sorry guys, If anyone knows how to upload these bloody pics I will email them to you! I only got Vid of the JD car, but plently of pics of cars on the burnout pad.

Cheers
Luke
Old 01-09-2006, 23:38   #9 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss 8
well I have got the pid and pics on my PC, can't seem to upload any pics and the VID is 51 meg so probably can't load that either, sorry guys, If anyone knows how to upload these bloody pics I will email them to you! I only got Vid of the JD car, but plently of pics of cars on the burnout pad.

Cheers
Luke
You need to use the post reply button not the quick reply area and go to "manage attachments " .

There is a size limit to the pic file so you may need to reduce it to be able to upload it.

I don't think you can upload vid's so they will need to be hosted.
Old 01-10-2006, 17:03   #10 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

O.K. since I cannot show the VID i might as well put up a couple of my pics

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons