Megalo, Megalo, Megalo..another wreck at Sundeep's! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2004, 22:03   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Megalo, Megalo, Megalo..another wreck at Sundeep's!

Hey guys

Bought a EA S Pack from auctions last week to use for a transmission and for my Mum's but I ended up getting another one cheap. I'll be using this car for it's straight panels, gas tank and lines and 3.23 diff, that's about all so everything else is for sale.

It's a EAII S Pack, 4 speed MPI. It's seriously got to be one of the best condition EAs out there before it hit a pole When it came home from auctions I just connected up the earth leads etc, replaced the water pump and fan belt and she started up and idled perfectly. It even held a 50c coin on the rocker cover, ask Doug even

Anyway, if there's enough interest, I'll be wrecking this car at my place. If there isn't I'll probably sell it whole after I flog the bits I want. I've posted in the for sale section:

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread...687#post710687

I believe the prices are very reasonable compared to what some stuff goes for on ebay.com.au and in the Trading post.

Let me know if you guys want anything if there's a few people from the EA club wanting stuff we could have another wrecking day at my place lol.

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2004, 23:33   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe mechanic :)

Re: Megalo, Megalo, Megalo..another wreck at Sundeep's!

hehe, I was just thinking how fun would it be to pull another EA apart

Just interested in one thing.. how big do you reckon that LPG converter is? Cause mine is tiny, and I really need to look at replacing it with one that can atleast feed the engine (seriously, leans out at or below 3500rpm.. bad for engine, especially valves)
Old 04-20-2004, 23:45   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Any news on that EF?
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 00:16   #4 (permalink)
-

How much was it worth, if you dont mind my asking? PM me if you want to keep it hush :)

juarez, jolly rogers in dandy has heaps of suitabkle convertors with piping etc, maybe have a squiz there if sunnys doesnt suit.

Jase
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 00:42   #5 (permalink)
E-Series wagon owner

you gonna go dumping it's bootlid again? with a touch of brake disks?

Mods to come: 2.5'' lukey cat-back mandrel bent exhaust with 1 resonator and 1 straight thru muffler, EF cam, Clear indicatros all round, AU3 XR snorkel, 17" Keizzer rims, EDxr front,12"sub,sports wheel

In Progress: EF door trims

Pics Here: www.edwagon.tk
mad_ea_spac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 01:48   #6 (permalink)
WHAT THE?

Hey Sunny so you've decided to wreck it!! Woo Hoo, now I can get my center console lid lol! Seriously tho guys, this car is in such good condition (apart from the slight front damage) that Sunny was thinking about keeping it and fixing the front up so his mum could have it. We put the 50c piece on the rocker cover the other night and it was on there for like 5 mins and didn't even fall over the thing idles so nice!
SPHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 01:53   #7 (permalink)

Sounds good I thought you were going to get a Ghia instead? I guess it doesn't matter, because this one sounds nice. Any pics?

Ash
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 02:00   #8 (permalink)
400 kg ego

Good stuff Sunny, I look forward to pics. I'm still trying to think of parts I need, but there isn't much any more. Keep us posted.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 03:46   #9 (permalink)
formerly sikEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by large_trout
Good stuff Sunny, I look forward to pics. I'm still trying to think of parts I need, but there isn't much any more. Keep us posted.

HAHAHAHA

Well put the bloody thing together JT!

...mmm clevo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
And Yagz, come back in six months faggot
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 15:36   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Juarez: The gas converter seems to power the engine pretty good, although I haven't really taken it for a fang on gas. It's about medium size and is an Italian brand. If you're thinking about a serious upgrade, try a IMPCO EB-2 model converter and mixer. They can be sourced from wreckers but are hard to find. You'll also need to install the IMPCO Commander fuel processor. This is the type of system I'm currently installing in my car.

Jason: I'd like to keep the price hush, hush for now...I'll let you know by PM later though. Are you interested in seeing what yours would go for at auction?

Rob: I'll get that after I make my money back out of this one, as I'd like to do the BBM, serpentine belt and thermofan conversion next.

Ash: I can't get any pics atm as I don't have my digital camera. Sorry. Maybe Jack can come and take some pics

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons