Melbourne Roll Call Please - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2002, 20:29   #1 (permalink)

Melbourne Roll Call Please

3 18 year olds in an EA Falcon were killed last night, could we have a roll call please, don't want any of our members rushing off in a hurry!
AcidBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2002, 20:32   #2 (permalink)

I heard about that...
wasn't me!!
Pearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 20:40   #3 (permalink)
-

Was it an EA? i didnt know that

it was stolen BTW. most news reports seem to be missing that VERY IMPORTANT point... makes the theives sound innocent.
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 20:44   #4 (permalink)

I heard that the police thought it may have been stolen, but wern't sure... Followed them, and they took off... then re-appeared a little while later, were followed again... Took off, and wrapped themselves around a pole... 2 teenagers currently in hospitol... the full story will be known, eventually...
AcidBurns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 20:47   #5 (permalink)
-

140 in a 60 zone. pretty ****ed either way?
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 20:48   #6 (permalink)

It wasn't me..

It's sad because they're only young, and basically the same age as me. I know this is gonna sound bad, and I know it's easy for me to say this because I don't know the people or their families, but at least there is three less criminals out there.

Theft, although no where as bad as murder, rape, whatever, would have to be the most annoying and unfair crime that exists..

I work in a servo, and so many dickheads come in and steal everything, and I've even received bribes to let them steal stuff, and this gets me really pissed off because in the end everyone loses, especially in this case of the stolen car.

Dave
antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 22:22   #7 (permalink)

Lucky your not a judge, you would be hanging people for stealing stuff. I can also see your point though but you must remember they were still only 18. Its a terrible waste to see something like this. I am sure there a lot of respectable people out there who did foolish stuff when they were young. I think death is a bit harsh of a penalty.
Old 06-18-2002, 22:44   #8 (permalink)

Your exactly right, although they were breaking the law, and endangering their lives, aswell as other innocent people, they didn't deserve to die.

I know that sounds sarcastic, but I don't mean it too.

18 is too young, and yes people do do stupid stuff. I've done stupid things to, i've just been lucky enough not to die. However, I get this feeling that if I knew these guys I would probably wouldn't like them. Any 18 yr old kids who have the guts, and/or the need to steal cars I probably wouldn't like (in relation to the type of people who steal shit from work).

Dave
antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 22:52   #9 (permalink)

Dont get me wrong Thieves are scum and I do not associate with anyone who takes someones property and passes it off as there own but for all we know it could have been the first time they have done it, maybe only one of them stole it (the driver) the rest of the passengers may have not known the car was stolen. I have been in a stolen car before and I didnt even know until later. And besides that I dont think that they have actually even said the car was stolen.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/National/story_33935.asp
It is just lucky no other innocent bystanders were injured. Imagine if this was your brother or friend it would be devastating. I just hope the other two in hospital come out ok.
Old 06-18-2002, 23:58   #10 (permalink)

It was a white EA GL with 12 slotters. I saw it on the morning news, absolutely shocking. One of the guys was able to walk away from the crash as well!!
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons