Minor Service Price for an EBII
I had my car put in for a minor service today and it ended up costing me $132.99. I thought that a minor service would end up costing under $100, heres a list of what was done.
- General Oil and filter replacement / check fluid levels / undercarrage inspection $55
- wynns engine system cleaner/conditioner $10
- cartech injector/fuel system cleaner $10
- diamond guard engine hydrolic lifter cleaner/conditioner $10
- oil filter $8
- GT Plus 20W/50 SJ premium engine oil 5ltrs $27.90
Anyway, I was just wondering what the average price for this kind of thing is? I have no idea if im getting ripped or what so if anyone can enlighten me that would be great.
Also he said that i will need to replace my front break pads, and also have the disc's machined. He will charge about $200 for that. is this a good price? is it worth while getting new/bigger discs instead.