I had my car put in for a minor service today and it ended up costing me $132.99. I thought that a minor service would end up costing under $100, heres a list of what was done.
- General Oil and filter replacement / check fluid levels / undercarrage inspection $55
- wynns engine system cleaner/conditioner $10
- cartech injector/fuel system cleaner $10
- diamond guard engine hydrolic lifter cleaner/conditioner $10
- oil filter $8
- GT Plus 20W/50 SJ premium engine oil 5ltrs $27.90
Anyway, I was just wondering what the average price for this kind of thing is? I have no idea if im getting ripped or what so if anyone can enlighten me that would be great.
Also he said that i will need to replace my front break pads, and also have the disc's machined. He will charge about $200 for that. is this a good price? is it worth while getting new/bigger discs instead.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.