my easter roadtrip - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2004, 05:16   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

cool my easter roadtrip

hi all. i probably should have put this in the "events and meets" section, but too late now!.
At 5:30am friday i'm off to adelaide airport to catch a plane to Sydney. then i'm off to Newcastle by train. once i'm there, i'll hand over a large wad of cash in exchange for the keys to 'Loosecannon's EB2. then, in my new beast, i'll be heading back to sydney. i'll hopefully be spending the afternoon/evening with my wife's aunty and her family. i'll be staying in a hotel that night.
saturday morning -not too early!- i'll be leaving Sydney, and heading towards Melbourne. once there, i plan to check out the Ford discovery centre, and take the missus shopping at the markets etc. i'll be in another hotel saturday night. then on sunday morning i'll make my way back to adelaide via the Great Ocean Road. i'll probably spend monday catching up on sleep, and scraping several thousand kilometres worth of bugs and roadkill off the front of my car.
So anyways... whats on in Sydney (cruise wise) on friday night, and in Melbourne on Saturday? anyone got any plans or ideas? i'd be keen to meet a few new people from around the place.
also, has anyone got any ideas or tips for this "epic" (lol) journey? places to stop and check out, or to avoid altogether?
all ideas/suggestions appreciated. and like i said, i'd like to go out for a cruise and meet up with a few of you. if anyones interested, i'll post my mobile number and you can SMS me.
Cheers,
Phil.

p.s, i won't have access to a puter for awhile after i leave adelaide, so my phone will be the only way to get hold of me.
montyv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2004, 05:50   #2 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Re: my easter roadtrip

the drags are on at eastern creek on friday
THEONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons