My Resignation - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2004, 23:57   #1 (permalink)
E Series Chick Supremo

My Resignation

As the title suggests I am resigning as the NSW rep for our club.

I have tried numerous times to hold meets and crusies to no avail. I am obviously not the person that is needed as the NSW rep as I seem to be ignored with any suggestions I make except for the one or two who reply to my threads & never turn up anyway.

I will still be around in the forums as I am a supporter of the E Series and I hope whoever is elected next is not treated the same way.

:fairy

Check out the OzECruisers Inc. website HERE

FF Lynch Mob BITCH
O.F.R #65
Mother Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2004, 00:18   #2 (permalink)

Re: My Resignation

Sorry to hear you feel that way.Have there been any cruises to the newy area?I read this section of the forum a bit but i don't really look in the e-series meets section as it always seems to be victoria or queensland meets which are a bit far to travel to.

Nathan
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 00:19   #3 (permalink)

sorry to hear MN :(
i understand what u've gone through, and thanks on behalf of all of us for trying.
I hope more members can get along to meets in future!
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 00:53   #4 (permalink)
.au member

Yeah that does suck, unfortunately it seems the majority of members are in Victoria. I'm in Southern NSW and as far as I know I'm one of very few (if not the only) members who live down this way.
Old 03-16-2004, 01:27   #5 (permalink)

Sorry to hear about your resignation
what back2thefutura said is true, is that there aren't enough members in NSW and that we live so far from one another it does mack it difficult to organise meets and so on
30th Ann. 1990 EA Falcon Stationwagon, Rosewood Red, EB GT Bonnet Scoop, EL XR6 Tear Shaped Air Vents, 5spd Manual, CFI with K & N Round Element, Pacemaker Extractors, Sony head unit, Now with EF Radiator an EF Thermo Fans.

Driven the Rest, Fords the Best.
fudge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:33   #6 (permalink)
No longer around

MN. i have spent some time as vic events rep, i know exactly what you've gone through..
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:47   #7 (permalink)

back2thefutura and fudge: you're both wrong. there are HEAPS of members in NSW.
i'm pretty sure the number of vic members and nsw members is fairly close.
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:56   #8 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

I'm sorry to hear of this MN, I actually thought you were doing a good job. These things will happen, and it happens in all states. Yes the members are more spread out, and this makes it more difficult to organise events, however that is not a reflection of your ability. I urge you to stay on as NSW rep, and just try to maybe build on any suggestions for events put up by members, and if nothing else works then just keep putting up event suggestions and see what happens.

It's not a matter of ability on your part or anyone else's, it's a matter of member geography. Down here everyone is only a few miles from each other, you guys are spread across the whole state, so don't be disheartened. So yeah, you have my full support for staying on.

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 02:19   #9 (permalink)
E Series Chick Supremo

Thanks guys

I appreciate your support. I realise we are far spread across this state but I know theres a lot of members in Sydney and surounds. I have tried posting in here & also in the on the road section of Fordforums as they are the proper places for such things and this is the reason I have tried to base the cruises and meets there.

If anyone has any other suggestions for areas of meets I am open to suggestions if you wish me to stay on. I am more than willing to co-ordinate things from here. It is just very very disheartening when you think you are trying your best & no one turns up to things except for the "mini meet" that Dan & myself had in Dubbo.

:fairy

Check out the OzECruisers Inc. website HERE

FF Lynch Mob BITCH
O.F.R #65
Mother Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 04:10   #10 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

Well I think all we need here is for the NSW members to come together a bit more and show some support. We have so many members in all states, yet so few are willing to become more than just browsers of the forums. We need members to show their willingness to be part of the club and to help it grow, and a major part of our club growth is from our events.

So come on people, if you're a member, then get into it. Without active participation on the part of our members, this club would just be a database of hundreds of peoples names on John's computer. This has always been something that has bothered me, the fact that we can brag about our hundreds of members, but our unity and member participation is far too low, for my liking anyway.

So once again, if you're a member, regardless of your location, try and put your hand up and show your support for the club and donate your presence and enthusiasm for club events.

/END RANT

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons