Ford Forums banner

My Riced EB

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  acey 
#1 · (Edited)
Having been a member of fordforums for a while now, i decided to create a page about the mods i have done to my EBII

----> http://www.ebfalcon.subabooba.com/

NOTE: term 'riced' is meant to be a JOKE on real riceheads....

Cheers, Acey

#2 ·
wow, looks great! :D

#3 ·
Looks very nice mate. Though not exactly my definition of rice.

BTW a few minor corrections for the Technical Mumbo Jumbo section: only the series I EAs had the 3 speed, the EB introduced suspension revisions, and the EB II brought the 4 litre engine.

Attachments

#7 ·
It needs a 4 foot high aluminium rear wing, and twenty performance car stickers to add more kw to the side of your car with neon lights underneath to conform to rice standards.

I like it the way it is. Apart from a set of 18" wheels it looks neat and tidy.

#9 ·
Loks nice and clean to me. Well done!

#10 ·
whats the meaning of rice,and by the looks of your car (no disrespect)but thats not rice not even close,but your cars deamn nice and believe me i applaude you for spending the time and cash doing her up,like you did..good work..

#11 ·
thanks hoon69

the term rice is meant to be a shot at these guys with jap or korean buzz boxes who mod everything under the sun!

the page is part of my mates website about subarus and some of the stupid crap he has done to his l-series sedan so i think its befiting to describe my mods as 'domestic rice' :)

cheers acey

#12 ·
ps just completed the xh snorkel mod!

BEST mod so far - the car is so much smoother through the gears and mid throttle response is remarkable!

thanks to all who posted threads and replys about this topic!

cheers acey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.