My Ride n now its fixed! :P - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2004, 09:58   #1 (permalink)

My Ride n its fixed :P

got the car fixed after all its bugging me around,its off for some fine tuning etc and she's ready to cruise again,yippi..

*this what early mornings do to ya*
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!

Last edited by hoon69; 03-06-2004 at 18:36. Reason: do i need a reason really?
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2004, 10:13   #2 (permalink)

Re: OUCH!!! one bent e series ride...

sorry about the heading but its 3am and ouch is what my head was feeling n bent meaning one weird mechanical car,had my problem with idle etc all i did was disconnected the battery waited 3 minutes hooked it back up and shes going again,no over revving, no pre-igniting, ZIP!
auto electrician told me what to do and he saved me $50 to put it onto a computer tester machine then 55 p/h after that to find out why it was playing up,all up its cost me nothing now,except 10 bucks..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 03-06-2004, 16:55   #3 (permalink)

was gunna say, still looks straight to me :D
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 17:34   #4 (permalink)

even i was puzzled when i looked at the heading,effalcon maybe you can help me n change it to "my ride" or something.. or "P.O.S now fixed"
either one will do..

roflmfao
cheers
Old 03-06-2004, 18:13   #5 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

hehe i thought it was a car crash pic! :lol:

like the one i saw last nite, the spare tyre was upright against the LHS boot panel.. car was wrecked

can you edit the titles ?
O.F.R #6 : PM Me
Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Member #4 of the MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
fordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:35   #6 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

Re: My Ride n now its fixed! :P

Ron you are bent Ron.
Good to see your old girl is fixed but.
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 22:55   #7 (permalink)

yeah she's decided to start up the pre igniting again so a quick disconnecting the battery n its alright,so im dead sure my computer is having PMS or something..

did my leads,plugs etc and its made ahuge difference..
so computers new are $550 a EB unregistered is $550 hmmmm what should i do..
Old 03-23-2004, 15:12   #8 (permalink)

seems the car is needing a quick battery disconnection again,put a set of eb rear lights in n thats where my problems started,ea lights have 3 bolts eb has 4 so only 2 bolts are on n i have to make a bracket for the other 2 cause as i found out the electrician must of broke one of each side cause its missing one on each side now*not happy jan*
and then the rear garnish went to connect the reverse lights but that part has been gutted as the garnish wouldnt fit as it needs a hole in your boot to put to bulb assembly through,so i had to find another garnish with all that in mind the electrician qouted me a price n boosted it by 40% n i wasnt impressed at all,then to find they broke the bolts in the rear lights *grrrr* i feel ripped off now..

anyways eb rear lights n garnish look nicer then EA for sure this weekend i have to cut out holes for the reverse lights refit the lights with a bracket,and i thought fitting the aftermarket rear boot spoiler was bad enough to fit *line it up right etc* the lights etc are a nightmare,hopefully have it sorted by the weekend *crosses fingers*
cheers post pics later today..

Last edited by hoon69; 03-23-2004 at 15:14.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons