need help finding pics of these vehicles - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2004, 06:19   #1 (permalink)

need help finding pics of these vehicles

anyone know what happened to the OLD "SHELL" PAINTED(shell being the petrol kind)
coupe *xa-xc* use to get around back in the day in southern tablelands of nsw (goulburn i think)
im looking for any pics of this car or where i can find it to get some pics?

also anyone got pics of FORD v8supercars from 90-95 just after some
any help appreciated
cheers
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2004, 06:22   #2 (permalink)

Re: need help finding pics of these vehicles

or any websites that may point me in the right direction..
cheers
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
Old 08-31-2004, 04:07   #3 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

Mate send me an Email.

tikfd6@hotmail.com
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 05:24   #4 (permalink)
Fatso

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIKFD6
Mate send me an Email.

tikfd6@hotmail.com

Would love to see a pic of that Coupe. Reckon' I've probably got one of the biggest digital Coupe pic collections (several thousand), such is the extent of my obsession after years of scouring the net, but have never come across this one! Otherwise, you name it, I've probably got it!
Old 08-31-2004, 05:26   #5 (permalink)

u got a pic of the xc coupe that was covered in gold cards, as in visa or amex?
Old 08-31-2004, 05:27   #6 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

I havnt got pics of the coupe, but ive got heaps of others.
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 22:53   #7 (permalink)

yeah it was definately in goulburn new south wales was painted in the shell colours and sat outside the servo on cnr of clinton n bourke street,(ampol servo or mobil servo i think),any pics of this car is appreciated ,it used to go really hard..

my wife said 14yrs ago she was offered the car for $10,000 with new paint *shell colours still* anyone know of any pics available????
Old 08-31-2004, 22:55   #8 (permalink)

it was meant to of been a trophy winning car,maybe back in the early days of summernats,i just cant find any pics anywhere of the car..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons