Ford Forums banner

new ba pricing

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Superoo 
#1 ·
apparently in january all ba's are going to increase in price by 2%. can anyone confirm this? i've been told its going to happen by an employee.
means my ute will go up by about $800 odd!

#2 ·
I'd say if you've already placed your order, you won't be affected.

I can't believe however that this is true as there has been no indication whatsoever that Ford has been thinking of a price rise.

If it does happen though, Ford will well & truly be losing customers to the dark side.

MavSS

#12 ·
russellw said:
I think you may well find that there will indeed be a price rise effective for vehicles delivered after January 1st.
That's what my dealer said when I ordered my car way back in November

#14 ·
MintEAFalcon said:
If you think thats bad, some Ford dealers are already discounting the BA's price. Here we go again!
I was offered over $5k off a VY SS Ute so it's the same everywhere isn't it? :bp:

G
#15 ·
the price will go up by 2%, however the people who have placed a deposit, if you look at your contract it reads," if the purchase price is varied, due to an increase in the RRP, the customer may rescind (cancell) this contract at any time within three day's after receipt of the written notice of the variation"
but just pay it, its worth it or they will sell it to somebody else and also keeps good resale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.