Non Power Mods - BA XR6 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 20:07   #1 (permalink)

Non Power Mods - BA XR6

Hi
I have gone as far as I want to (AT THIS STAGE!!) with power mods (in addition to signature I have added heat absorbing tape to the extractors). I am looking at making my XR - amm a little personal.

I already have front footwell lights and illuminated light switches and the bootlid carpet.

I have just completed the rear footwell light - total cost $61

Considering the following:

The heavier metal (chrome) internal door handles from the MKII Fairlane

The "Black Onyx" look dash inserts from the MKII Fairlane - 3 inserts cost $210 fitted.

Heavy carpet undelay - to reduce road noise. Other options to make the cabin quieter?

Stripes (please no rice comments)
XR6NA with T Snorkal in Silhouette with Lux Pack + 2nd CAI XR8 Snorkel, Pacemaker Headers, High Flow Cat, Redback Exhaust with Twin Tailpipes - 149kw (G-Tech), Lower Grill, Side Air Bags, Power Pedals, Boot Lid Carpet, Boot Liner, Rear Sun Screen, Mats, Spats, Scuffs, Tint, Gold Plated Badges
newxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2005, 00:46   #2 (permalink)
I love my FORD!

Re: Non Power Mods - BA XR6

stripes are for the gt mate. i laugh at all those which aren't. soz.
2003 BA FUTURA. Harvest Green, Lowered with Kings springs and Koni shocks, 18" GT-P mag wheels, XR front bar headlights and grill, XR rear spoiler, Fairmont Bootlid trim, XR6T snorkle, Typhoon second CAI, K&N filter, Pacemaker extractors with Herrod cat back, 3.73 LSD & CAPA FLASH with custom tune. ALSO 12" dual voice coil kicker, JL 5x7's and 1800W of amps!
dawal5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:25   #3 (permalink)

What rims do you have on the car new xr? Thats probably one of the best things to change if you want to personalise it. Or even get a nice grill for the front bar. i think they are about $150.
What about a starter button, that would be pretty sweet.
gpxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 04:54   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpxr6
What rims do you have on the car new xr? Thats probably one of the best things to change if you want to personalise it. Or even get a nice grill for the front bar. i think they are about $150.
What about a starter button, that would be pretty sweet.
I already have the front grill - one of the first mods I did.

Starter button - NRMA insurance have refused!!!
XR6NA with T Snorkal in Silhouette with Lux Pack + 2nd CAI XR8 Snorkel, Pacemaker Headers, High Flow Cat, Redback Exhaust with Twin Tailpipes - 149kw (G-Tech), Lower Grill, Side Air Bags, Power Pedals, Boot Lid Carpet, Boot Liner, Rear Sun Screen, Mats, Spats, Scuffs, Tint, Gold Plated Badges
newxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons