Ok people whats the best paint job for an xf and what is the best upgrades u can get? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2004, 23:11   #1 (permalink)

Ok people whats the best paint job for an xf and what is the best upgrades u can get?

Ok people now that i know what sound system i should get for my ute i wanna know what paint job i should go and what upgrades i can give to my new pride and joy cause not all of us can afford the beasty BA so come one people help out an old school ford lover, What can i do in my hour of need

Tell me interior and exterior and motor upgrades exhaust system i need to give the beast some credit

Cheers
DaXfUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2004, 19:45   #2 (permalink)

Re: Ok people whats the best paint job for an xf and what is the best upgrades u can get?

get rid of the XF keep all your panels get an XD or XE put the XF panels on it that way you can throw in a 351 without an engineers and it still will look like an XF. You can also get a twin lamp assembly for it and just retrim the whole interior. Cobalt blue paint looks pretty sweet to
EFECTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 05:35   #3 (permalink)

Re: Ok people whats the best paint job for an xf and what is the best upgrades u can get?

mate blueprint blue looks amazing..i have mate his xf is painted blueprint...i must say thats is the ford colour of all time!!
mr_xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 04:09   #4 (permalink)
always getting faster!

I just painted my xf ute lightning strike, the new ba xr colour, it looks freakin awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons