Ford Forums banner

Ordered NEW BA XR8

7K views 60 replies 31 participants last post by  Diablo69 
#1 ·
Just though my first message here at the forumns should be good news.

Last week I orded my first brand new car a BA XR8.

Choose the great Blueprint colour along with a few nice options for a bit of luxury and sportiness.

Chunky Sports Steering Wheel
XR Luxury Interior Package
Premium Audio
Premium Interior Command Centre
XR Sports Leather Seats
18” Alloy Wheels (Set of Five)
Reverse Sensing System
XR Car Mats
XR Scuff Plates
Extra Windows Tinting

Now only have to wait the slow 2 months or more to get the car.

#55 ·
Looks good and i love your cutie dog too lol
Cheers John

#56 ·
great car mate
just one thing dose it have trac control because in thoes pics were the trac button is there dosnt seem to be any button under the fog light button or is it just me
good luck with it and a fine choice

#57 ·
ba XR6 said:
great car mate
just one thing dose it have trac control because in thoes pics were the trac button is there dosnt seem to be any button under the fog light button or is it just me
good luck with it and a fine choice
Isnt the traction control button on the other side with the fuel release ?

#59 ·
Congrats mate, have had my XR8 just 16 days now and they are absolutely awesome. Love it to death. I had to wait 32 days for mine from deposit to pick up cause the readies were'nt ready but it went quick enough. Have just passed the "run in" period (1500 clicks).Popped 200 today showing her off to my son, rock solid and quiet as a mouse (cept for that beautiful growl) took a long sweeping corner coming down from 200 at around 180, hardly even noticed any body roll, the handling is stunning. My boy was suitably blown away! Have I wet your lips yet??!!

#60 ·
I have also just passed the 1500 mark tonight.

Have not got it to the 200km yet but love the growl in second gear. It just keeps going and going. The cars motive all the time is to head but the horizon. Taking it up through the Adelaide hills is great. :angel: No body roll. Just what I was after.

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

5 Speed by the way.

I have noticed that the Blueprint is coming common now but have only seen one other XR8 but heaps of XR6 N/A and a few XR6T's. So in the 8's it is not as common.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.